The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Beef_Eater
Ooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggg!

did u get an offer?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Jong Il Kim
that's basically sums up my previous post, the one above yours :p:

oops :smile: I was one minute too late!
POSTED AGAIN FOR THE SAKE OF CONVENIENCE

So, I've just finished this time-consuming process. This is only for pure economics. Note that there are still 22+ early applicants waiting for decisions and the list is not exhaustive.

N.B. Crossed out those who are suspicious of authenticity (i.e. those who provided minimal information and/or have not posted on TSR more than six weeks) to make sure the validity of sample.

Please read this carefully: I first would like to apologise for the fact that this list is only for pure economics. However, even if you haven't applied to straight economics course, you can still make use of this list as a yardstick since economics is the most oversubscribed course (i.e. simply there are more samples, which is a crucial factor in making a speculation) at LSE which I believe that it could represent/reflect patterns at other courses as well. I hope this helps.

Remaining early applicants - checked thoroughly

Amar09 (ox applicant)
Pandapple(9/10)
Jong Il Kim (14/10)
Capocrimini (13/10)
Shanny123456 (14/10)
Jonoelgrande (12/10)
kingkanoot (8/10)
crash209 (8/10)
littlemiss-sunshine (7/10)
Jinru (1/10)
Mietekmac (15/10)
Makke (1/10)
econ0403(13/10)
gilash89 (9/10)
DanielJH(13/10)
Oldboy5745 (13/10)
sonyramuni(7/10)
Izoar (cam applicant)
Xenocide (cam applicant)
I_Am_Abbas (cam applicant)
Splee (cam applicant)
kellybaby (cam applicant)

Other early applicants – please update your status

Mopac91 (10/10)
Moogen (10/10)
DragonKiller (7/10)
Potterotter (12/10)
Muhammad Yousuf Naveed (13/10)
naive212 (13/10)
Dave_McDougall (ox applicant)
River Hippo (ox applicant)
Boysenberry (cam applicant)

Acknowledged - Applied after 15th of October

bl3ss3r (18/10)
hideiris (2/12)
cactus_c (2/12)
tommyvillegas (9/1)
JAW4LIFE (2/11)
Mashad1602 (31/10)
kfighter(13/1)
Cnguyen
Sally0203
.ACS.
Steve2006
Berkice

Gathered Pile
Deipnosophist123
Dramaminedreams (6/10) (2/12)

Offer
Ab0408 (28/11) Unconditional
Economist1 (28/11) (A,A,A)
Scaryfairy5 (28/11) (A,A,A)
Mirah (IB) (28/11)
Tahadayem (IB) (28/11) (43 points)

Rejection
Roundabout (25/11)
Tribalium (12/01)
Amerz (10/11)
Econk7 (5/12)
Willis123 (25/11)
Nawz (25/11)
Accessahn (5/12)
J234 (5/12)
SinghIsKing (5/12)
Lili_220 (10/11)
Asimo
Reply 4583
dreamer04
hey may i ask wot your grades are?

4A's, 8A*'s at gcse, then predicted aabb at a level
no......my order for a Russel Hobbs blender has been dispatched from amazon :biggrin:
Beef_Eater
no......my order for a Russel Hobbs blender has been dispatched from amazon :biggrin:

what a wasteman
Reply 4586
Jong Il Kim
Even though the competetion is intense, given the quality of applicants on TSR, I presume at least one of us should get an offer today. As you can refer to my previous post on early econ applicants, there are still 22+ of us still waiting for an offer. If not, then I would say there is no offer for pure economics today.

TBH I take comfort in the fact that all you guys don't have offers yet but it is false comfort because lots of Law students got offers by the looks of the list and they have kept me waiting even though I applied on the 7th of October! I just wish I knew why they haven't gotten back to me with SOMETHING!
VivaRonaldo
what a wasteman

allow you then!
QBC123
TBH I take comfort in the fact that all you guys don't have offers yet but it is false comfort because lots of Law students got offers by the looks of the list and they have kept me waiting even though I applied on the 7th of October! I just wish I knew why they haven't gotten back to me with SOMETHING!

well, correct me if I'm wrong, but there has been way more offers given out for Law and has been quite a number of offer days for Law, which are totally different from Econ.
Beef_Eater
allow you then!

allow me bro, allow you
Reply 4590
Hi TSR, new member here.

I applied for Philosophy and Economics on 3rd November, still waiting of course. I am literally refreshing UCAS track every minute after hearing someone else on this forum got an offer!

Good luck to everyone who applied. x
Reply 4591
Jong Il Kim
well, correct me if I'm wrong, but there has been way more offers given out for Law and there has been quite a number of offer days for Law, which are totally different from Econ.

Haha no that is what I am saying, the comfort is false!
VivaRonaldo
allow me bro, allow you

allow me????!!! ALLOW YOU!! lol!!!!
QBC123
Haha no that is what I am saying, the comfort is false!

oh sorry there has been only one offer day for Law as well, which seems to be a little absurd; way more offers for Law.
I guess those of us who haven't yet heard today, are not going to hear today :s-smilie:
Reply 4595
Jong Il Kim
oh sorry there has been only one offer day for Law as well, which seems to be a little absurd; way more offers for Law.

really only one offers day?! Maybe they aren't just keeping me so they have someone to reject for fun at the end!
crash209
I guess those of us who haven't yet heard today, are not going to hear today :s-smilie:

I think so too. :frown:
OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i cant believe it!!!!! this has changed my life!!!!!! OMMMGGGGG been waiting for this!!!!!!!!!!!

my blender has been dispatched from amazon
Reply 4598
JohnKennedy
What a bloody great feeling... I AM SO Glad they did not ask me for an A in further maths, now i can drop all the horrible statistics i was doing!

be careful with that . . you need to check with them if you can drop it because if you dnt do it then your offer might not stand . . ucas is pretty touchy on this i believe
QBC123
really only one offers day?! Maybe they aren't just keeping me so they have someone to reject for fun at the end!

yeah same as economics, the 28th of November. Well don't get your hopes up. There are still many quality early applicants waiting for an offer. Let's pray for an offer :smile: