The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:eek3:
Corky_LFC
haha loves it!...>I went on the same stage and stripped naked :p:

Then I had sex in the foam a bit later on:smile:

And seems like we've both been wondering the streets of maga...you actually no where you where though...for me I had my drinks spiked and was likee where am I....I climbed over the wall in the jungla to get back in lol:p: then nearly passed out near my room apparently.

and yer re live the moments girl and mud isn't a bad subsistute for foam:smile:

sex in the buffalo foam? think I would have died!!! haha
in BCM the commentor was like "who wants a shag tonight?? think you all do, so get down and have sex in the foam" I was out laughing at this, but then I realized that I stood on somebody, and then I was laughing even more, but no I didn't go to the extrem of sex in the foam...haha:rolleyes:

you got spiked?? ahhhh badders. I don't remeber anything from my friday night either :confused: my mates were looking for me for 1hr and found me in a repps flat arguing, then we broke into a "family hotel" since they had a lush swimming pool, stripped went swimming and then a group of lads came and stole our stuff camera and ****, so i have no photos :frown:

did you go on the bull thingi?? I think I went on it every night haha, managed to dislocate my shoulder :rolleyes: (It's week so I do it quite offten)

got any more storys? :p: I love hearing about them, expecially after being there you know exactly where the clubs/pubs..are!!

tonight I'm off to wakestock for round 2 of destroying the liver this summer
Reply 181
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
:eek3:

sex in the buffalo foam? think I would have died!!! haha
in BCM the commentor was like "who wants a shag tonight?? think you all do, so get down and have sex in the foam" I was out laughing at this, but then I realized that I stood on somebody, and then I was laughing even more, but no I didn't go to the extrem of sex in the foam...haha:rolleyes:

you got spiked?? ahhhh badders. I don't remeber anything from my friday night either :confused: my mates were looking for me for 1hr and found me in a repps flat arguing, then we broke into a "family hotel" since they had a lush swimming pool, stripped went swimming and then a group of lads came and stole our stuff camera and ****, so i have no photos :frown:

did you go on the bull thingi?? I think I went on it every night haha, managed to dislocate my shoulder :rolleyes: (It's week so I do it quite offten)

got any more storys? :p: I love hearing about them, expecially after being there you know exactly where the clubs/pubs..are!!

tonight I'm off to wakestock for round 2 of destroying the liver this summer

well yer in the buffalo foam it was awkard cos the foam at one stage was above me head but it was a new experience in the foam:p:

I've got to say I enjoyed it in the BCM foam more though:smile: ....just the right height for the extreme:p: and as if you stood on someone!....did they pass out before???:rolleyes:

yer first time for everything and the spiking isn't a experience a wanna experience again!...funny enough I remember arguing with the freestyle reps aswell...I can't remember anything else.... and there was quite a bit of stealing reported in the jungla when I was there aswell...one of my mates who I met in maga had 400 euros stolen...

yer I went on the bull thing I've got a video somewhere...I was totally webbed like and it was on the first night if I remember then me and my mate went into coyote ugly and he was chosen to strip off on top of the bar..:smile:

haha its all good craic like, u got anymore stories in maga to share:p:

tell ya wha add me on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo&__a=1#/profile.php?id=510770125&ref=name

and there wont be a round 3 of destroying ya liver after the festival haha:smile:
Hi Guys, my name is Charli and Im a student in Aberystwyth Uni. I´m also a High Season Freestyle Rep in Magaluf working in the Fiesta Tropico during the summer break. It really is amazing out here...I cant reccommend it enough!
If anyone has any questions about anything, Im more than happy to help!
Look forward to seeing some of you soon! xxx
Reply 183
Oh my god, best week ever. So gutted to be back.
Where did you stay?
x
Reply 185
Martinique, just got back today. Are you still there? There seemed to be loads of Welsh girls there! I might of met you. :cool:
Reply 186
A Ugandan Peanut
anyone else come back with swine flu??

I think a few of my pals did, everyone in Maga was ill as **** though
I also got ill....Rushnikoff Vodka is ******* rough as owt!

We were thrown out of the hotel a bit too much tho!
WHOOP! im heading to magaluf at the beginning of august!anyone else going then??
i cant wait
me n 9 mates headin out ther 23rd til 6th of august cant wait any1 goin around that time?? :biggrin:
ill be there on ur last 2 days :biggrin:
Right for people who have been can i please ask some advise? In theory im hoping to go out in early september so i need to ask a few questions

1) Most importantly will it still be lively at that time?
2) and would i be able to survive on around 400 euros? or would i need a lot more??
I live right next to the Martinique! BCM water party is on a saturday and their foam parties are a couple of nights a week downstairs in Millenium Beach (BCM is split into 2 clubs).Tuesday is washing machine (foam and water). BCM has changed everythign now though price wise as of yesterday! x
..Northern Soul
Right for people who have been can i please ask some advise? In theory im hoping to go out in early september so i need to ask a few questions

1) Most importantly will it still be lively at that time?
2) and would i be able to survive on around 400 euros? or would i need a lot more??

1) Yes, doesnt die down till late October.
2) If you can get more I´d reccommend it but it is possible. Come see Freestyle, we can get you free club passes, green banana cards (discount on food), drinks offers (2-4-1 and euro bars) and all inclusive bar deals!

xx
Charli_McEniff
1) Yes, doesnt die down till late October.
2) If you can get more I´d reccommend it but it is possible. Come see Freestyle, we can get you free club passes, green banana cards (discount on food), drinks offers (2-4-1 and euro bars) and all inclusive bar deals!

xx

god I want to go ALOT.

I think its possible will have to do some serious persuading on the friend front but i honestly thinks its doable.

Do you think a group of minimum 4 would have a good time? Its just weve already been on holiday once with 8 of us and most of them couldnt afford another as were all students.
Reply 195
going 31st july-11thaug staying in fiesta jungla, cant wait
Reply 196
Don Paco. 4th til the 11th. Ahhh two weeks..cannot waiiiit :biggrin:
..Northern Soul
god I want to go ALOT.

I think its possible will have to do some serious persuading on the friend front but i honestly thinks its doable.

Do you think a group of minimum 4 would have a good time? Its just weve already been on holiday once with 8 of us and most of them couldnt afford another as were all students.

Yeah course, there´s certain things you just have to do like Pirates and Booze Cruise etc! With the way money is at the moment, Thomson have put together the ideal package for young peopl at the cheapest price possible. Lots of bars offer free drinks and shots just beware as they are more often than not watered down and PRs will promise you the world! xx
vicki.20
going 31st july-11thaug staying in fiesta jungla, cant wait

I´m now working in the Jungla so see you when you get here! x x
Reply 199
iv been going to magaluf every year since i was 5 and i know the place like the back of my hand i could guide you around with my eyes shut! aha
No matter what happens you will have the best holiday ever! Everyone on the island is friendly (locals and tourists). Noticed a lot of you are stayin in sol hotels which is a good move as they have a good reputation. If you've got the money then i reccomend sol antillas/barbados walk down a couple of steps and your on the beach and it has the best views of the island.
You HAVE to go to BCM!! that is a must, especially if they have the laser show on which is amazingggg.
Just make sure you stick with your mates on the nights out, don't leave your drink alone and don't accept a drink from a stranger :smile:

enjoy your holidaysssssss maybe see you thereeee!

Latest