The Student Room Group
Ringing them up would be the best option I would think...can she not support an application by logging onto your student finance section?
Reply 2
Is that possible? it says that she needs to log into her own.
Reply 3
Yeah she needs her own, I'd ring them up. Well actually I think she has to ring them up as they wont give you her password.
Is this your first time applying for it? on mine, their is a "support an application" for parents on the homepage underneath where you completed your applciation, not sure if it is different for first time students though :s-smilie:
Reply 5
butchered_wyer
Is this your first time applying for it? on mine, their is a "support an application" for parents on the homepage underneath where you completed your applciation, not sure if it is different for first time students though :s-smilie:

That isn't for your parents to use.

That is if YOU need to support someone elses application.

i.e. if you were a student and you had a child that was also a student.

OP did you apply online or by post?
Reply 6
I applied online.
Reply 7
Its says on the website in the My Account section:

Parents, husbands, wives and civil partners of students

If you have an Alias ID you should use this to support the student's application.

If you haven't supported a student before, you don't need an Alias ID. You can either submit your financial details at the same time as the student, or log in with your own customer reference number.

If you have logged in with your own customer reference number, you can submit your financial details by clicking on “Support an Application”.

Latest

Trending

Trending