The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wonder if these Drenthe rumours actually have any legs?
Reply 321
I haven't even heard of those rumours, Drenthe :facepalm2:
If Torres does leave ye could bring in Andy Johnson, ergo your physios will keep up to date wrt the latest injuries et al.....
Reply 323
sarforaz
I wonder if these Drenthe rumours actually have any legs?

You better hope not.
Barça
You better hope not.

Is he that bad?
Reply 325
:yep:
Reply 326
Probably an even more extreme version of his right sided counterpart
meskell
I haven't even heard of those rumours, Drenthe :facepalm2:

I doubt it.

The story the star are running with, is lifted off a 'fans page' for Drenthe on FB.

Journalism at it's finest.

BTW, did anyone see Ryan Babels amazing twitter story. :eek3:
sarforaz
You didnt :drool:

:hmmm:

Do you bat for the other team? Is Forlan more to your taste? :hmmm:

SHE is my taste...how did Forlan get her? :eek:
Dont worry..once she sees me, she'll be moving to mine :wink:
Forlan can stay in Madrid :yep: taking my girl like that..what cheeeek kmt
Reply 329
DontBuyTheSun
BTW, did anyone see Ryan Babels amazing twitter story. :eek3:

What has the idiot been upto on twitter again :facepalm2: ?
So I'm waiting on Washington for a taxi right .. And one stops ..
It was like a big taxi van ..
It had like 3 rows where u could sit .. So I'm jumping in all the way in the back ..
I gave him the address where I needed to be it suppose to be a drive for like 10 min max ...
I was kinda tired so I closed my eyes hoping dat the driver would give me a shout when we were there ..
So I'm sleeping rite .. And the next thing u know .. After 5 min drive he stops for 2 pretty lady's who were waiting for a taxi too
He asked where they needed to go ... " To the airport "
Pretty lady's : " we r in a hurry so we need to go to the airport asap, can u take us "
So the driver said ofcourse I can take u guys jump in ..
I was still sleeping .. While this happened
Next thing I know .. I woke up .. Looked outside and saw dat we were driving 70 miles n hour on the motor way ..
I screamed to the driver .. : Hey what the hell .. Where we going .. ????? At the same time the girls were looking both to the bak and .
And where shocked cause they didn't knew there was a guy sleeping in the back ..
Pretty girls : Who the hell r u?????? What's going on here .. Driver hellooo who is dis guy???
The driver was so embarrassed .. He totally forgot he had a passenger in the back sleepin .. He totally for got me ..
He apologized constantly .. And said sorry sorry .. I bring them quik to the airport then I will bring u back ..
So I looked at the girls like what's goin on here .. The girls looked at me like what the hell is disss ...
When we dropped the girls .. We drove back to where I needed to be ..
When we were at the destination .. The counter was on $68,50
I looked at the driver I said how much do I need to pay now???? Cause I aint gonna pay dat ..
By the way the driver I think was a pakistan kinda guy ( I think )
He said uhmm .. Give me 20 .. I said: WHAT ... R u nuts .. This drive suppose to be 6, 7 doller max .. 20 dollers????? Hell nooo
He was like yes yes ..I want 20 dollars.. He was like arguing with me ..
So after 5 min arguing.. Left 8 dollar on the seats and walked out ..
Next thing u know .. He stepped out his car and starts screaming : GIVE ME MY MONEY !!!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY !!!
Everybody was looking at me like .. Dude r u serious u didn't payed him ????
I try to walk away quickly.. Next thing .. Police on a motor cycle .. Stopped me .. What a coincidence ..
Police: Where do u think u going with out paying the tax driver ????
I looked at the police dude .. And was thinking : What's is going to happen now .. #jail??? nahh nahh .. Can't be ..
Me the police and the driver where arguing on about what happend ..
Ok dat didn't worked .. I had to go the police station .. 10 min away after he heard I was from Holland ..
I brought my passport with me .. And they were askin me questions like .. Why u here for what am I doin bak home etc etc
Next thing u know .. Police said .. : why looks ur name so familiar???? And he starts lookin at me ..
Yes officer .. I play football ... Officer: American football???? Noo sorry my bad.. I play soccer ..
where do u play??? I play for Liverpool fc sir ..
His face starts changing and he starts .. Noooo wayyyyy??? LIVERPOOL???? IM a MASSIVE LFC FAN ...
Next thing .. He is talking so longgg about last season .. About the bad year ..and everything ...
Same story .. Every time ..
Then at the end he was like : ur free to go man, good luck for next season ..
I was like ok thanks .. Wat about the taxi driver????
Officer: ahh don't worry about dat .. We take care of dat ..
I'm finally on my destination .. At 830pm..
I took the taxi at 1.20pm -_-
All day wasted .. While the the journey should have bin 10 min max !!!!! Can u believe dat?????

It's a tough life. He had another classic about buying shorts that were too small.
DontBuyTheSun

So I'm waiting on Washington for a taxi right .. And one stops ..
It was like a big taxi van ..
It had like 3 rows where u could sit .. So I'm jumping in all the way in the back ..
I gave him the address where I needed to be it suppose to be a drive for like 10 min max ...
I was kinda tired so I closed my eyes hoping dat the driver would give me a shout when we were there ..
So I'm sleeping rite .. And the next thing u know .. After 5 min drive he stops for 2 pretty lady's who were waiting for a taxi too
He asked where they needed to go ... " To the airport "
Pretty lady's : " we r in a hurry so we need to go to the airport asap, can u take us "
So the driver said ofcourse I can take u guys jump in ..
I was still sleeping .. While this happened
Next thing I know .. I woke up .. Looked outside and saw dat we were driving 70 miles n hour on the motor way ..
I screamed to the driver .. : Hey what the hell .. Where we going .. ????? At the same time the girls were looking both to the bak and .
And where shocked cause they didn't knew there was a guy sleeping in the back ..
Pretty girls : Who the hell r u?????? What's going on here .. Driver hellooo who is dis guy???
The driver was so embarrassed .. He totally forgot he had a passenger in the back sleepin .. He totally for got me ..
He apologized constantly .. And said sorry sorry .. I bring them quik to the airport then I will bring u back ..
So I looked at the girls like what's goin on here .. The girls looked at me like what the hell is disss ...
When we dropped the girls .. We drove back to where I needed to be ..
When we were at the destination .. The counter was on $68,50
I looked at the driver I said how much do I need to pay now???? Cause I aint gonna pay dat ..
By the way the driver I think was a pakistan kinda guy ( I think )
He said uhmm .. Give me 20 .. I said: WHAT ... R u nuts .. This drive suppose to be 6, 7 doller max .. 20 dollers????? Hell nooo
He was like yes yes ..I want 20 dollars.. He was like arguing with me ..
So after 5 min arguing.. Left 8 dollar on the seats and walked out ..
Next thing u know .. He stepped out his car and starts screaming : GIVE ME MY MONEY !!!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY !!!
Everybody was looking at me like .. Dude r u serious u didn't payed him ????
I try to walk away quickly.. Next thing .. Police on a motor cycle .. Stopped me .. What a coincidence ..
Police: Where do u think u going with out paying the tax driver ????
I looked at the police dude .. And was thinking : What's is going to happen now .. #jail??? nahh nahh .. Can't be ..
Me the police and the driver where arguing on about what happend ..
Ok dat didn't worked .. I had to go the police station .. 10 min away after he heard I was from Holland ..
I brought my passport with me .. And they were askin me questions like .. Why u here for what am I doin bak home etc etc
Next thing u know .. Police said .. : why looks ur name so familiar???? And he starts lookin at me ..
Yes officer .. I play football ... Officer: American football???? Noo sorry my bad.. I play soccer ..
where do u play??? I play for Liverpool fc sir ..
His face starts changing and he starts .. Noooo wayyyyy??? LIVERPOOL???? IM a MASSIVE LFC FAN ...
Next thing .. He is talking so longgg about last season .. About the bad year ..and everything ...
Same story .. Every time ..
Then at the end he was like : ur free to go man, good luck for next season ..
I was like ok thanks .. Wat about the taxi driver????
Officer: ahh don't worry about dat .. We take care of dat ..
I'm finally on my destination .. At 830pm..
I took the taxi at 1.20pm -_-
All day wasted .. While the the journey should have bin 10 min max !!!!! Can u believe dat?????

It's a tough life. He had another classic about buying shorts that were too small.

:rofl:
Reply 332
That was one of the most horrendous things I've ever read. I feel like I have lost at least 10 IQ points.
Well English isnt his first language? I pray his Dutch isnt so bad.
Reply 335
sarforaz
Well English isnt his first language? I pray his Dutch isnt so bad.

He talks in idiot though, not even broken English lol.
Reply 337
Babel's twitter is boss!

He's the Fresh Prince of Belle Vale
Not gonna happen.
But
How awesome would it be to have Forlan and Torres up front with Gerrard in behind?:awesome:
The Baron
Not gonna happen.
But
How awesome would it be to have Forlan and Torres up front with Gerrard in behind?:awesome:

Why stop dreaming?

Torres Forlan
Ronaldo Gerrard Messi