The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

well ive noticed everytime a girl finds out a girls pakistani he assumes shes all drama and refuses to date her or be involved with her even as friends...like seriously not all girls are the same so i was wondering what people think on TSR?....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What does race have to do with anything?

I wouldn't hold preconceived notions on a guy based on his race and i'd expect the same from him. You are right, we are all different. Let him find out for himself.
Pointless thread is pointless. :rolleyes:
It's a fair question.

I do like the paki girls, some of them. DAAYM!
Reply 4
They smell.......srsly.
Vaginas are vaginas are vaginas
Well, i'm Pakistani......but some of the girls I wouldn't touch with a barge pole - they're so totally up themselves. I remember one girl who thought I was flirting with her because I smiled (as I normally do) and asked her which perfume was her favourite (she worked in boots on fragrance and I wanted some EDT for my sis-in-law). It's never happened when i've asked a 'standard' British girl
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
well ive noticed everytime a girl finds out a girls pakistani he assumes shes all drama and refuses to date her or be involved with her even as friends...like seriously not all girls are the same so i was wondering what people think on TSR?....

The same I think of any race of girl- some can be attractive, others not, some caring, some selfish etc...

A girl of any race can have any trait...
All Pakistani girls around my area and who I've grown up with "tlk lyk dis nd tink dey is gangstaaa rahhh"

Whilst they roll up to private school in a mercedes driven by their Granddad...
ehh, some of them are really pretty but they cling too much to their families kind of off putting for me :> rash generilsation I know...
They stink
Reply 11
A bit more liberal tbh.
lol.
Reply 13
They're fine? I have a few friends who are Pakistani, unfortunately do think they're better than other ethnicities such as mine (Bangladeshi)
I think this thread is a big old waste of time... :pierre:
Reply 15
what kinda foolishness?, you have gotta be more specific in your question, but as a pakistani guy myself, pakistani girls come top of my list.
I don't get along with them and I am one of them lol!
I think I am kind of an outsider of my own race! I've never really had any pakistani/asian friends, I hate the fact that most of them just hang around there own race, I prefer a mix of friends. Also I find they are very male orientated like any attention with guys will make them all girly giggly its disgusting to watch and quite funny. They also judge people quite harshly and seem bit*** (I feel they judge me more as I am a bit weird and think they look down on me oh well!!!)
Why does everybody seem to be asking guys what they think of their race? Nobody cares? SHEESH.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Khodu
They're fine? I have a few friends who are Pakistani, unfortunately do think they're better than other ethnicities such as mine (Bangladeshi)

Pakistani and bangladeshis dont like each other do they?
Reply 19
Original post by Hey TSR
Pakistani and bangladeshis dont like each other do they?

How can you generalise how much one race likes another? That's just silly.

Latest

Trending

Trending