Original post by Indian_Prince
i was joking :redface: i know it doesnt work like that :smile:

Gooood, Hope you got some sleep, you seem to have been here for a loong time :P
Original post by dreamer9501
Oi. :frown:

thats a good thing remember:tongue:
Original post by Devyani
Gooood, Hope you got some sleep, you seem to have been here for a loong time :P

lololol init i must seem like a complete nerd :tongue: im on my phone... So like i keep checking while im doing other things haha :smile:
thats a good thing remember:tongue:

Grrrrr. Don't call me a baby. Wow I sound like you. :tongue:

Oh and btw add devyani's name to the members list. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Devyani
Awh Three Idiots <3
hahaha, yeah so true! Fresh and proud :wink:

Yup and today I'm planning on watching lagaan. :biggrin: from now on it's a bollywood movie a day.

I keep forgetting what day it is. It is thursday right?? And our exams on Monday? Mann I was looking forward to that barbecue in handsworth park. Can't believe it's not on anymore. :frown:
Grrrrr. Don't call me a baby. Wow I sound like you. :tongue:

Oh and btw add devyani's name to the members list. :smile:

lololol you're a baby, what you gonna do? :tongue: lolol i joke :smile:

ah my bad, yup will do when im on comp :redface:
lololol you're a baby, what you gonna do? :tongue: lolol i joke :smile:

ah my bad, yup will do when im on comp :redface:

Bring out the diamond danda. :tongue: oh wait I've lost my key to the draw.

Okay. No problem.

Look I have a red gem. :frown::mad::frown:
Bring out the diamond danda. :tongue: oh wait I've lost my key to the draw.

Okay. No problem.

Look I have a red gem. :frown::mad::frown:

haha you lost the key :tongue: no more rotlis for you either then lololol

umm when did you get negged :redface: and how many negs you got?
Reply 88
lololol init i must seem like a complete nerd :tongue: im on my phone... So like i keep checking while im doing other things haha :smile:

Nerds are cool! I'd be proud if someone called me a geek :P
Reply 89
Yup and today I'm planning on watching lagaan. :biggrin: from now on it's a bollywood movie a day.

I keep forgetting what day it is. It is thursday right?? And our exams on Monday? Mann I was looking forward to that barbecue in handsworth park. Can't believe it's not on anymore. :frown:

Same! I mean everyone was up for it and suddenly everyone changes it to Clare's birthday party :L
Oh well, we should have one by ourselves 8)
Lagaan, oh Amir Khan- I love you! But not as much as Shah Rukh! <3
Original post by Devyani
Nerds are cool! I'd be proud if someone called me a geek :P

you're a geeky nerd. Lololol :tongue:
Reply 91
you're a geeky nerd. Lololol :tongue:

Hahaha, I love it :P
Watch how I come out as some mastermind one day and give a big fat 'I told you so' to all those who think I'm crazy 8)
Original post by Devyani
Hahaha, I love it :P
Watch how I come out as some mastermind one day and give a big fat 'I told you so' to all those who think I'm crazy 8)

:tongue:

mhm, im sure you are capable of it :smile: good luck with it :tongue:
Reply 93
:tongue:

mhm, im sure you are capable of it :smile: good luck with it :tongue:

Hahaha, I'm really not but lets pretend I am shall we? :P
haha you lost the key :tongue: no more rotlis for you either then lololol

umm when did you get negged :redface: and how many negs you got?

Lol no because I have shana frozen ones. :biggrin:

I've been negged a lot without even wanting to get. someone negged me for saying I wanted a tattoo on the back of my neck. :s-smilie: and then those idiots negged me for taking your side the other day when they were trying to take over the thread.

I'm on -3 at the moment. That better not go down anymore.

Original post by Devyani
Same! I mean everyone was up for it and suddenly everyone changes it to Clare's birthday party :L
Oh well, we should have one by ourselves 8)
Lagaan, oh Amir Khan- I love you! But not as much as Shah Rukh! <3

Lolll yup we should ditch our friends and go have a barbecue on our own. I'm supposed to be goin out with my lot that day. Oh well. Barbecue's more important.

Yup nobody beats SRK. My dad and my sis-in-law keep dissing him and I end up getting really angry and I shout at them. Stupid people. How can they diss shah rukh?? I mean how can they? But amir khan actually picks better films tbh. SRK just likes the big commercial films even if they have crap story lines.
Namaste!
how is everyone today??
Reply 96

I've been negged a lot without even wanting to get. someone negged me for saying I wanted a tattoo on the back of my neck. :s-smilie: and then those idiots negged me for taking your side the other day when they were trying to take over the thread.

Lolll yup we should ditch our friends and go have a barbecue on our own. I'm supposed to be goin out with my lot that day. Oh well. Barbecue's more important.

Yup nobody beats SRK. My dad and my sis-in-law keep dissing him and I end up getting really angry and I shout at them. Stupid people. How can they diss shah rukh?? I mean how can they? But amir khan actually picks better films tbh. SRK just likes the big commercial films even if they have crap story lines.

ahaha, what's with your red thing? I swear it was green before!
As for Shah rukh, i'm soo defensive over him too hahaha, Amit's like a diluted version of him hehehe. I hope Manesh doesn't know him otherwise I'll be in poop :L
Come to mine- we'll like eat pani puri on my trampoline or something :L
Original post by Devyani
Hahaha, I'm really not but lets pretend I am shall we? :P

lolol if you go to the same school as siri then you must be at a certain level of intelligence anyways :tongue:
Original post by Devyani
ahaha, what's with your red thing? I swear it was green before!
As for Shah rukh, i'm soo defensive over him too hahaha, Amit's like a diluted version of him hehehe. I hope Manesh doesn't know him otherwise I'll be in poop :L
Come to mine- we'll like eat pani puri on my trampoline or something :L

Lololololol does amit live in London?

Oh someone neg repped me and I've gone into negative reputation points. :frown: stupid people. I didn't even say anything wrong. Which is why I have one red gem. Notice manesh has about 5.

Lol. You not going Clare's? I was actually planning on inviting you and jeevs round to mine the next day but I heard harpreets thing was on that day so I just made do with my lot.

lolololllol jokers, who would neg for such a thing :tongue: oh, sorry :frown: didnt want anyone else to get harmed.... :tongue:

im sure we can get you a blue gem :smile:

um.... sorry to butt into the convo, but sharukh khan looks like a fish face, how can anyone like him appart from personality wise :redface: