The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
:biggrin: (I've never seen it :redface:)

me either i think alan carr used it in a tweet loool
Original post by badumdumtscht
me either i think alan carr used it in a tweet loool

:hugs:

It was a pure braw day today like
Do i leave 6th form when im 18????????
Reply 163
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Actuarial Science @ the university of Heriot-Watt --- Conditional of B in Advanced Higher maths
Economics @ the university of Heriot-Watt --- Unconditional
Economics @ the university of Edinburgh --- Unconditional
Economics @ the university of Glasgow --- Unsuccessful
Statistics @ the university of Glasgow --- Unconditional

Rock out with me at HW.
Original post by davidmarsh01
Rock out with me at HW.

You going next year?

It would actually be top notch being at uni with Christian. Top class Falkirk fan, all round good guy.
Reply 165
Original post by sausage-jim
Do i leave 6th form when im 18????????

Most likely but if you have a late birthday (academic year) then you could still be 17 when you leave.
Reply 166
You going next year?

It would actually be top notch being at uni with Christian. Top class Falkirk fan, all round good guy.

No I'm not going next year, but when you're in second year I'll be there! :tongue:

Yeah, he's a really nice person.
Original post by davidmarsh01
No I'm not going next year, but when you're in second year I'll be there! :tongue:

Yeah, he's a really nice person.

That's a top class course you guys are on. I'm sure Christian told me he turned down quite a few offers to go on it.
Reply 168
That's a top class course you guys are on. I'm sure Christian told me he turned down quite a few offers to go on it.

Yeah, he had unconditionals to St Andrews, Edinburgh etc for CompSci to do it. I had the same for Maths :tongue: It's just annoying having to go to the college for 2 years first!
My little sister called me at uni this morning to tell me my old English teacher has given everyone in her class a copy of one of my Higher English essays :cry2:
Reply 170
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
My little sister called me at uni this morning to tell me my old English teacher has given everyone in her class a copy of one of my Higher English essays :cry2:

It must've been good!
Original post by JordanR
It must've been good!

I can assure you it was ****ing awesome :smug:
Reply 172
My Higher English wouldn't be good for much... except maybe demonstrating terrible handwriting. :tongue:
3% on turnitin :woo:
3% on turnitin :woo:

Somehow got 0% for my last personal essay :confused: lol, given the number of cliched statements pretty surprising!
Original post by TheRabbit
Somehow got 0% for my last personal essay :confused: lol, given the number of cliched statements pretty surprising!

That's pretty damn good! It always says that I plagiarise my references.

Meanwhile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1951137

:sigh:
That's pretty damn good! It always says that I plagiarise my references.

Meanwhile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1951137

:sigh:

In fairness, it wasn't until that thread I actually found out paedophilia and incest can't be natural(can only be caused through being abused as a child seemingly)

Maybe if more people knew that then threads like that wouldn't pop up.

(Accidental neg on iPod by the way. Sorry)
can't be natural

Can you provide citations, or at least link to the posts in the thread? Because my understanding is that whether either is 'natural' is still not well understood. For example, this 2011 paper's conclusion on contributing and reducing factors of sexual attraction, with specific reference to incest, is very much 'further study required'.
Anyone else seen Enzo's photos on FB of his trip across America? Some stunning scenery, so jealous of him!

Latest