The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tucking Fypo
yeah but what difference does it make if manz on about a phrase? :angry:

Because 'bellisimo' is used only to describe a man. That you chose to use the male version rather than the female (even if it's just for a phrase) shows your latent homotreatment.
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Because 'bellisimo' is used only to describe a man. That you chose to use the male version rather than the female (even if it's just for a phrase) shows your latent homotreatment.

Niqqa ain't an international linguistics expert. No homotreatment here, bruda. :angry:

Reply 102
What is this about Thorpe Park in the OP :colonhash:
peak, the way i kept refreshing page 5 :nopity:
Original post by JayAyy
Bristolians are always complaining ffs :smug:

We always try to aim high unlike notts ffs :smug:

Original post by failingatm
SOMEONE'S... JEALOUS. :smug:

Jealous of what :colonhash:

Anyway I forgive you bit since you included me in the OP, you couldn't finish the OP without including me could you :smug:
Original post by In2deep
What is this about Thorpe Park in the OP :colonhash:

whoever gets the 10,000 post on the last thread has to pay for all our tickets
Reply 106
Original post by Delta_Aitch
I can't work out what you just drew :|

It's like a photocopier or a printer or something and it's green...

Hahahaha a polaroid?
Don't be shy, lass. Introduce yourself!!!

:shy2: well i'm Magda, i'm from Ghana :biggrin: (only been three times though); so i figured i might as well join the soc and meet some fellow africans :yes:
although apparently a lot of people here are asian...? :h:
My Ghanaian (hes fresh) chem teacher told us in his village thats what they did. :iiam: thought you might have had too :emo:

lmao, :indiff:
Reply 109
Original post by flowermaster91

:rofl2: I wish it was you.
Reply 110

Who's going?
Original post by In2deep
:rofl:

Ima look like an idiot but here goes..

I actually only subbed once in November or something using my Paypal account connected to my Barclays (cash card which I never use), I then subbed again using my Lloyds Debit card (or the other way around I can't remember)..

Then TSR changed a little and all of a sudden my sub didn't end, I got pissed thinking I got scammed so I checked my account and everything was cool, I though I beat the system :rofl: :rofl:

I go into Barclays today to find out I've overdrawn £5, I wanted to get some money and I'd forgotten my debit card. FML :getmecoat:

lol not enough training in piracy :no:
Reply 112
Original post by The Cornerstone

Jealous of what :colonhash:

Anyway I forgive you bit since you included me in the OP, you couldn't finish the OP without including me could you :smug:

Gassed. I was going to delete you, but you were the justification as to why I hadn't completed the OP yet. You will be removed forthwith when the OP is complete. :smug:

Original post by magdaplaysbass
:shy2: well i'm Magda, i'm from Ghana :biggrin: (only been three times though); so i figured i might as well join the soc and meet some fellow africans :yes:

:wavey: Hi, I'm Ki. I'm not african, I'm asian (indian :smug::colonhash: :bhangra:smile: so yeah there are quite a few asians, but af soc is pretty diverse.

It's a wild ride, so make sure you keep up!! :train:

Original post by + polarity -
lmao, :indiff:

Original post by mel0n
:rofl2: I wish it was you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Allow it :angry: calling u shirley from now on just for that disgusting remark

Original post by In2deep
Who's going?

I....have no idea :colonhash: i dont think it's been properly discussed
Original post by magdaplaysbass

us african chicks got to stick together, the asian girls here are a bunch of animals :nopity:
Gassed. I was going to delete you, but you were the justification as to why I hadn't completed the OP yet. You will be removed forthwith when the OP is complete. :smug:

:wavey: Hi, I'm Ki. I'm not african, I'm asian (indian :smug::colonhash: :bhangra:smile: so yeah there are quite a few asians, but af soc is pretty diverse.

It's a wild ride, so make sure you keep up!! :train:

It will always be incomplete without my name, I'm only telling you to keep it for your own good #justahelpfullad
the asian girls here are a bunch of animals :nopity:

truesay

magdaplaysbass
:shy2: well i'm Magda, i'm from Ghana (only been three times though); so i figured i might as well join the soc and meet some fellow africans :yes: although apparently a lot of people here are asian...?

Hey chicka, there are a few Asians but you get used to them. Just mingle with the true black lads like myself, Mastermind and Simon Adebisi. I'm Muinde from Togo, nice to meet you!
us african chicks got to stick together, the asian girls here are a bunch of animals :nopity:

Aye, they already taken over most of our duties here, we will soon be a minority in our own soc #africanjobsforafricans
Reply 118
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Allow it :angry: calling u shirley from now on just for that disgusting remark

I....have no idea :colonhash: i dont think it's been properly discussed

Typical Nigerian :rofl2:

Forgot to watch it today, any good? same shiz?
Reply 119
Original post by The Cornerstone
It will always be incomplete without my name, I'm only telling you to keep it for your own good #justahelpfullad

Then incomplete it will remain. :pierre:

Latest

Trending

Trending