The Student Room Group

Why are there so few famous muslim women celebrities despite such large........

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MonkeyMan2009
my parents can be pretty cool (at times)

I meant how you survived her parents? :tongue:
Original post by 99luft Balons
I meant how you survived her parents? :tongue:

her parents are those moden liberal pakistani rah types, not the (majority) village types .
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
her parents are those moden liberal pakistani rah types, not the (majority) village types .

they must be non-practicing Muslims?
Original post by 99luft Balons
they must be non-practicing Muslims?

well they go to mosque and stuff and do all that other religous associated stuff, but yeah not very "religous" like other pakistani families.

her parents are more westernised as they come from a wealthy pakistani family and they've travelled and experinced different cultures throughout their lives whcih I guess has made them more liberal.
(edited 11 years ago)
According to what I have heard, Busta Rhymes practices the teachings of the 5 percenters/NOI , if this is true, he is not a Muslim.

Also, I have heard Ice Cube say he doesn't believe in ''rituals'' such as salah, zakah etc, if this is true, he isn't a Muslim either.. I can name you some former rappers that are though:

cover_loon_loon-300x300.jpg new-loon.jpg

The one on the left is Loon before his conversion to Islam, the one on the right is him recently. What a change!

He is in prison at the moment in Belgium relating to things from his previous life (probably drugs/gun smuggling) or something..
Original post by MrJon
oh do your own research. i say one thing then everybody wants to get a stiffy and get hyper.

shes like quarter indian. You can even tell by looking at her and it's true.

Google Cheryl Coles brother then tell me if he not mixed.

I did do my research, and I didn't find anything about her being Indian, anywhere on the internet. So before I concluded you are lying, I asked you where you got your information from.

Apparently you don't have any info either, you bull****ter. Just because someone has brown hair and brown eyes doesn't mean they're Indian.
Original post by MrJon
spanish folk are white....

you don't need light hair and eyes to be white. Meditarenean race is a sub-race in the Caucasian race the same as the Aryan catergory.

Having darker skin by tanning doesn't change your race. You wouldn't call a pale Jap/Chinese white would we.

Even Middle Easteners are classed as caucasian. Caucasian means bone structure.

The three Caucasoid sub-races are the Semites, Aryans and Hamites.

Caucasus = a mountain range. Caucasian means someone from the Caucasus.

Bone structure is one of the things Caucasoids have in common with one another.

(And just FYI, Middle Easterners are more 'Caucasian' than you.)

Jesus Christ, you must be a troll.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by fri'chickenisha
The three Caucasoid sub-races are the Semites, Aryans and Hamites.

Caucasus = a mountain range. Caucasian means someone from the Caucasus.

Bone structure is one of the things Caucasoids have in common with one another.

(And just FYI, Middle Easterners are more 'Caucasian' than you.)

Jesus Christ, you must be a troll.

attacking people for no reason are we?
no need to guess what ethnicity you are
Original post by MrJon
attacking people for no reason are we?
no need to guess what ethnicity you are

Your post was ridden with mistakes, far from 'no reason'.

And yes, no need to guess, my ethnicity is wholly irrelevant :confused:
Reply 89
Original post by dunnicare
This idea of having an actor/singer/sports player as a role model is stupid tbh. Mother Teresa over lady Gaga imo.

Yes religion is a massive factor as too why you don't get many Muslim western female actors. But there aren't that many male ones either.

Your sig made me smile. I'd rep you if I could.

Quick Reply

Latest