The Student Room Group

What was/is your favourite GCSE subject?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
geography :ninja:
Original post by Vixen47
Biology and chemistry...only coz a hot teacher used to come in at least three times each lesson :colone: i found it hard to concentrate whenever he'd come in...it's a wonder how i passed the subjects! :redface:

My science teacher was a 60 year old man with a slight body odour problem.

EDIT: And my favourite subject was maths because it's awesome :biggrin:.
Maths :smile: good varied course, but challenging enough at times too!
Or History - that was really interesting!
probably history or geography, although PE was fun, just went off for a cheeky fag all the time :colone:
Reply 44
Geography and french :smile:
Did standard grades rather than GCSEs, but mine was Maths. We finished the main part of the course early so we got to do some more fun/challenging stuff. The coursework for physics was dull but easy so I didn't have to work that hard... Just talked about more interesting stuff with the teacher. If I had to spend more than the minimum possible time studying 'The Use of Electricity' I would probably have killed myself.

None of the GCSE/standard grade courses are that interesting to be perfectly honest.
History all the way :biggrin: Love it! Hopefully be doing it at uni xD
Reply 47
Original post by (:Becca(:
History, my teacher was a legend. Or ICT because it was a joke and was effectively a free lesson.

spot on.
Reply 48
Geography or business
Probably RS, because it was the easiest subject ever :cool:
Reply 50
Mainly Art - it's quite chilling, and unstressed.

Apart from that though, I would say maths, astronomy, science (all three) and English lit/lang because I either find it interesting or have good teachers
Reply 51
History, we have an awesome teacher. Also Spanish, due to the small class size, meaning we get more work done and learn better.
French was my favourite lesson at GCSE. If I was better at it, I would have taken it on to A level.
Electronics was a fun lesson as well because the class was just full of us guys so there was a lot of 'banter' (hate that word ahah)
Maths and Spanish :love:
History , because I love the subject and because we had the greatest teacher ever.
French :biggrin:
I really regret not picking it for A- level!
Reply 56
I loved Retail ( as it was so easy and about clothes woo!) and I love geography too :smile:
Hated dance (really bad teacher) and physics.
Maths
Art is not chilled at all in my school haha, though I do have an absolutely amazing teacher! Recently began developing a love for Maths too, of all things?

I hate Chemistry & Eng Lit with a passion though ==
Reply 59
Maths, ICT, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

Quick Reply

Latest