The Student Room Group

Studying International Relations in Canada

I'm an international student, currently doing my A-levels. And I want to study International Relations in Canada, but I'm not sure which university to go to as I'm not familiar with Canadian universities.

Could someone help me? Which university do you recommend for International Relations degree? And please tell me the fees (most important), location, scholarships, environment, quality.:biggrin:
Reply 1
Fees roughly the same for all the unis. Just that living in some citys like Vancouver might be more expensive then say Toronto or Montreal. Not many scholarships for international students but they do exist. Ranges from 3000$ to 10000$. In any case your probably only going to be looking at 3 universities. UBC, Toronto and McGill. Location wise UBC and McGill are both very good.
Reply 2
Original post by Azland
Fees roughly the same for all the unis. Just that living in some citys like Vancouver might be more expensive then say Toronto or Montreal. Not many scholarships for international students but they do exist. Ranges from 3000$ to 10000$. In any case your probably only going to be looking at 3 universities. UBC, Toronto and McGill. Location wise UBC and McGill are both very good.

I went to their website to check their fees and they were vague :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending