The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hm, I'll say heaven for you NOW, though a couple a years ago I'd say hell, coz I loved the BBQ rib :biggrin: though since the fat wad experience... I do not!

Heaven: tuna from a can
Hell: tuna paste in a jar
Reply 581
You may have your heaven. I love tuna in all formats but canned tuna (in water or brine, not oil... stuff's oily enough!) ekes it for me.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: MILK CHEWS

HELL: PARMA VIOLETS

Reply 582
Ooh, I'm sorry but Hell. I actually quite like Parma Violets :biggrin: Maybe just coz my mum LOVES em, and I've been forced to too haha :biggrin:

Heaven: Spearmint Chewing Gum
Hell: Cinnamon Flavour Gum
Heaven :3 I went to France yesterday and bought some kiwi & blackberry & strawberry mentos 3 gum (layered stripes) which is sooooooo good >:biggrin: But cinnamon is a tricky flavour...not sure if it's good for gum.

Heaven: A slice of Opera patissierie gateaux, which I has waiting in la fridge pour moi <3

Hell: Pain au raisin
Original post by Viennaberry
Heaven :3 I went to France yesterday and bought some kiwi & blackberry & strawberry mentos 3 gum (layered stripes) which is sooooooo good >:biggrin: But cinnamon is a tricky flavour...not sure if it's good for gum.

Heaven: A slice of Opera patissierie gateaux, which I has waiting in la fridge pour moi <3

Hell: Pain au raisin

Hell, I love those bad boys :smile:

Heaven - Fanta
Hell - Coke
Reply 585
Heaven!

Heaven: Spinach Quesadilla
spinach-taleggio-quesadilla-2.jpg

Hell: Sweetbreads ... or any type of offal. Bleghhh.

IMG_4133.JPG
Reply 586
Heaven. By far.

Heaven: Apple Strudel
Hell: Cranberry Strudel
Reply 587
I have to give you hell!! Liver, Kidneys etc... they're deliciously unique and uniquely delicious!! And quesadillas are awesome but you could've picked so many better ones - prawn, carne esada, shredded birria, barbacoa...

HOT DAMN EDIT DAMNIT: You get heaven, because as we fine well know, cranberries are Satan's piles.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: CARAMAC KIT KAT

HELL: JACKET POTATO KIT KAT

Reply 588
Haha. I'd love to try Hell just for the 'WHAT THE DEVIL?!' factor, but Heaven, as we all know we should!

Pizza Theme:
Heaven: Pizza Express Leggera
(Gustosa Leggera
Prosciutto cotto ham, light mozzarella, portobello mushrooms, red peppers)
gustosa.jpg

Hell: Domino's Deep Dish Pepperoni Passion
DOMINO-S-PIZZA-MAKEOVER-712.jpg
Original post by dani_1991
Haha. I'd love to try Hell just for the 'WHAT THE DEVIL?!' factor, but Heaven, as we all know we should!

Pizza Theme:
Heaven: Pizza Express Leggera
(Gustosa Leggera
Prosciutto cotto ham, light mozzarella, portobello mushrooms, red peppers)
gustosa.jpg

Hell: Domino's Deep Dish Pepperoni Passion
DOMINO-S-PIZZA-MAKEOVER-712.jpg

Hellhellhellhellhellhell :coma:

Had a bad Pizza Express experience, sorry Dani :redface:

Original post by TotoMimo
Pizza vs dry breadsticks?!

HEAVEN OF COURSE!! Hahaha, like that's a dilemma!!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL?

HEAVEN: 80% Dark Chocolate M&Ms

HELL: Strawberry Peanut Butter M&Ms

Off topic, but I saw this post a few pages back. WHERE CAN I GET THESE?!?! :coma:

Fizzy Drinks:
Heaven: Dr Pepper
Hell: Irn Bru. I'm sorry, it just doesn't do it for me :redface:

I know what's going to happen if Toto posts next... :ninja:
Reply 590
HEAVEN!

I dislike Irn Bru, almost as much as...

HELL: Vimto
HEAVEN: Ribeena (the cordial so you can add as much as you want)
HEAVEN!

I dislike Irn Bru, almost as much as...

HELL: Vimto
HEAVEN: Ribeena (the cordial so you can add as much as you want)

Hell, sorry! I don't like Ribena very much. Havent drunk it in years mind..but vimto I love. I mean, my favourite alcoholic cocktail is Cheeky Vimto. And that's mainly because it tastes like vimto.

Heaven: Chocolate profiteroles
Hell: Lemon tart
Obviously heaven! Lemon is just not a pleasureble pudding experience.

Heaven: Petite fours

Hell: Prawn & tuna dippers
Reply 593
Though I love your first, I really love fish I'm afraid so HELL. Though I wouldn't want it for dessert mind.

HEAVEN: Homemade Banoffee Pie
banoffee+slice.jpg
HELL: Homemade Birthday Cakes
(not being ungrateful or anything, but unless your Dad is Mr.Kipling or your Mum the creater of Colin the Caterpillar, it's just not the same)
homemade_cake_for_school.jpg
Hell! My dad isn't Mr Kipling and my Mum didn't invent the caterpillar by the name of Colin (though, she is married to a Colin, who does have some distinct insect qualities about him, so she's close) but my sister and grandma are SUPER BAKERS. So homemade birthday cakes are a delight for me. My nan literally needs to apply for Great British Bake off, never has a cake rivaled hers for moistness and all round soft deliciousness. And my sister just bosses it with ganache layered malteasers cakes etc.

Heaven: Pan fried scallops
Hell: Mackerel
Reply 595
Original post by MelissaJayne
Hell! My dad isn't Mr Kipling and my Mum didn't invent the caterpillar by the name of Colin (though, she is married to a Colin, who does have some distinct insect qualities about him, so she's close) but my sister and grandma are SUPER BAKERS. So homemade birthday cakes are a delight for me. My nan literally needs to apply for Great British Bake off, never has a cake rivaled hers for moistness and all round soft deliciousness. And my sister just bosses it with ganache layered malteasers cakes etc.

Heaven: Pan fried scallops
Hell: Mackerel

Can I move in? :biggrin:
Can I move in? :biggrin:

only if you bring cookies. X
Reply 597
Original post by MelissaJayne
only if you bring cookies. X

Deal.

On topic: Heaven. Just so I can FINALLY try them! :biggrin:

Heaven: Tuna Pate
Hell: Liver Pate
Reply 598
You may have your heaven. Part of the allure and deliciousness of Liver is the texture, and having been pureed to within an inch of it's life, it loses quite a bit!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: Roasted Partridge with Cabbage and Venison Mash

HELL: Roasted Nut Loaf with Chestnut Puree

It has to be the veggie option of hell I'm afraid! A few years ago I had a lush nut roast for Christmas from Sainsburys- it was divine, so unlike most dry, horrible nutroasts around. The only problem with the nutroast/chestnut combo is that it would be sooooooooooo rich, and could only handle a small slither :h:

Heaven: Strawberry nesquick!

Hell: Lucozade

Quick Reply

Latest