The Student Room Group

What will you do to celebrate the end of your exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Hyperventilate into a bag until results day.

Rock back and forth in the foetal position in the dark, muttering about HLA Hart.

I know the feeling. :colone:
Reply 21
Got drunk
Get so horrendously drunk I forget what the word 'exam' even means.

Then off to Amsterdam for 3 days and France for 4 days. Can't wait!
Original post by Rascacielos
I know the feeling. :colone:

My jurisprudence exam was all about the rule of recognition. I scribbled 14 pages of nonsense and fled.
Sleep for a week.

LOL JK 9-5 JOB so play Skyrim until 3am then sleep for 4 hours :redface:
I tell myself I'll party, get drunk and go crazy... I'll probably just sleep. A lot.
Reply 26
Masturbate, work overtime, drink, sleep and get bored. I think that's that most people will do...
If anyone wants to join me that is over 18 and so can buy me drink, I'll be in the pub.
Prepare a bonfire with all the books and notes.
But that will have to wait till results day (superstition)
Reply 29
pardy :biggrin:
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
My jurisprudence exam was all about the rule of recognition. I scribbled 14 pages of nonsense and fled.

Mine was about liberal feminism (I avoided the question on Hart like the plague!). I scribbled only a few pages of nonsense and burst out laughing at how nonsensical it was. :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 31
as soon as its over...i'm gonna come home and sleep for about more than 12 hours and then the next day full day of action packed gaming...games include prototype 2, COD MW3 online, max payne and many more..after that its back to sleeping again and the next day the cycle continues.
Nothing. I need to make sure I get decent results first :yy:

EDIT: Negged for being honest :s-smilie: I'm not gonna have peace of mind until I know I have good results :yy:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 33
prob drinks loads. though this time i'm being quite sophistitcated and am going out for a meal lol(my gf's friend's idea)
Original post by Rascacielos
Mine was about liberal feminism (I avoided the question on Hart like the plague!). I scribbled only a few pages of nonsense and burst out laughing at how nonsensical it was. :colone:

I barely studied feminism. I knew I'd be terrible at it so I thought 'the questions can't ALL be about that'.

I had a question on feminism, a question on Dworkin and a question on Hart.
After my exams
Went for a drink
Went for a meal and then drinks

Rest of holiday
Got a holiday for July
Got an internship planned at uni
Doing some extra stuff for uni as well

With Family
Not celebrated much with family as my last week and month was awful (behearvement and funneral day before exams)
Sleep. Maybe do something special with my friends (like a DVD night, cinema etc). Tidy my room to prepare for an end of an era (leaving college this year).
Sleep.
Reply 38
Get a Motorbike licence. Ride around like an idiot for six weeks. Get Results. Stop all of that.
For me, I'm always going to be worried about results day, but I think at the end, I'll kick back and regain what little remains of my social life. My 18th is coming up, but I have an exam straight after that, so once that one's done, I shall be celebrating. :colone:

Probs try and chill for a few weeks and get my head straight. I'll sleep till late, watch TV all day, shop, and eat. Sounds like the good life. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest