The Student Room Group

Edexcel Psychology Unit 4

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Could u send it to me too pls?
Reply 61
Original post by LemonadeRevival
If you're interested I have some- all they need is the expansion, but I won't be able to have them online until late tonight.

Thanks , that would be so much help :smile:
Reply 62
If you're interested I have some- all they need is the expansion, but I won't be able to have them online until late tonight.

Same, could you send them to me if you wouldn't mind? Thanks :smile:
Reply 63
Hi :smile:

Not looking forward to this exam at all! way to much to learn.

Has anyone got any notes / revision things on the contributions? Really cannot get my head round them :frown:

I've got some notes of research methods and the 9 studies we have to know (well the ones ive choosen) if anyone would like them?
Reply 64
Could i have ure research methods + studies one pls - if u done mind!
Reply 65
Hey @ Lozzalol93, could I also please have your note?
I haven;t forgotten, but I'm weighed under in maths atm. Promise I'll have them up soon!

Sorry!
BUMP!!!!!
How do people prefer to be sent these things - bit of a newb to actually sharing content on here.
How do people prefer to be sent these things - bit of a newb to actually sharing content on here.

just upload it onto mediafire and give us the links on here :P
Reply 70
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SAMPLE ESSAYS ON ISSUES & DEBATES for example nurture vs nature, social control, contributions etc? if so can you post them on here thanks
Reply 71
Where is everyone on there revision for this unit? I done one or two bits but now from monday my focus is going into it.
Reply 72
Hi,

Sorry for the delay on getting these on, my internets been playing up :s-smilie::h:

I've attached the powerpoint version so that it can be edited :smile:

Hope they help and good luck :biggrin:
Gl to every1 doing the exam
(edited 11 years ago)
B
u
m
p
!
Reply 75
Did anyone do a practical on content analysis? I didint do it but read in one if the textbooks that we shoukd have done something like that as part of practical in the issues And debate sectiom
anyone got predictions for the unit 4 paper...
or perhaps from your teachers?
Reply 77
Original post by Asian7
Did anyone do a practical on content analysis? I didint do it but read in one if the textbooks that we shoukd have done something like that as part of practical in the issues And debate sectiom

Yes , i did it for Child Psychology.
Original post by Asian7

I haven't done a practical on anything. And we've barely covered content analysis although I know a bit about it from statistics. Is that something I really need to know for this exam?!
Reply 79
We don't need to know practicals from every approach for Issues & Debates do we?!

Quick Reply

Latest