The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4741
A$AP Rocky's "LongLiveA$AP" is out on September 11th.

Kendrick Lamar's album, "good kid, m.A.A.d. city" out on October 2nd.

Big Boi drops "Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors" on November 13th. (His album has a Little Dragon feature woop woop!)

Autumn is looking good!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4742
DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West & Rick Ross - I Wish You Would

Meh.

The Kickdrums ft. A$AP Rocky & Lana Del Rey - Ridin'

Cool.

Original post by Supah Hot Fire
Nah man Drake ain't no pussy, ain't you seen the video of him smoking sheesha? Pretty ****ing hardcore, smoking **** 11 year olds do.

Haha, are you genuinely insinuating that if he smoked some hardcore substances it'd make him a badman? :yawn:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Mo-Amin
Haha, are you genuinely insinuating that if he smoked some hardcore substances it'd make him a badman? :yawn:

No...
Anyone goin to see Evidence at the Jazz cafe?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Orange Monte Carlo
That A$AP rocky album is gonna be sick although I kinda wish it was coming out in summer. Swag music is always better to bump in summer. Oh well. I'll just bump Cruel Summer when that comes out.

Can't wait for that Kendrick Lamar, although right now October seems like a myth. :sigh:
[video="youtube;S77zUWqawag"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S77zUWqawag&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Lupe back?
Every verse is better than the last.

[video="youtube;JHwYOpQy_XQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHwYOpQy_XQ[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4748
Need to fill a form in.

No problem, have reasonable doubt on to make it less strenious.

Reasonable doubt finished

Still on personal information, got 30 mins to finish it.

OH ****!!!!!!!!!
Life Is Good leak :cool:
[video="youtube;WM0KkdfiIfI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0KkdfiIfI[/video]
Two white cups full of codeine, Plus I got two white sluts down to blow me.
Original post by Jingers

He was in New Jersey bumming lil wayne, then he was in ATL bumming nicki minaj, next thing u know he'll be in birmingham bumming your arse, the rate ur goin
Original post by def-JAM-fuzion
He was in New Jersey bumming lil wayne, then he was in ATL bumming nicki minaj, next thing u know he'll be in birmingham bumming your arse, the rate ur goin

I don't get it.
Reply 4754
Original post by Jingers
I don't get it.

He thinks you're bredin Drake

It's ok, people who hate on Drake are gay, it's obvious.

He makes songs about women, and they can't relate.

#HatersGonnaHate
Reply 4755
Drake is a massive dick but as much was I don't want to acknowledge it, his music is great. His latest album was pretty good and he seems to have a really good ear for music. Really appreciate the fact that he's took time to check out the UK scene, what with the Jamie xx sample and the verse on SBTRKT's "Wildfire".

You've got those people who are constantly on his dick and then the crowd where it's cool to hate Drake - have to pick a side, no informed opinions these days...
(edited 11 years ago)
Someone bless me with a Itunes Version DL of Rappa Ternt Sanga please. Will rep.
Reply 4757
Original post by Mo-Amin
Drake is a massive dick but as much was I don't want to acknowledge it, his music is great. His latest album was pretty good and he seems to have a really good ear for music. Really appreciate the fact that he's took time to check out the UK scene, what with the Jamie xx sample and the verse on SBTRKT's "Wildfire".

You've got those people who are constantly on his dick and then the crowd where it'c cool to hate Drake - have to pick a side, no informed opinions these days...

He should be doing a tune with sneakbo, well rumors XD.
Throwback Joint.

Those 'Ye days >>>
Original post by Vybz Kartel
Someone bless me with a Itunes Version DL of Rappa Ternt Sanga please. Will rep.

T-Pain doe>