The Student Room Group

Just I.T Apprenticeship

Should i do an apprenticeship with them? Or are they scammers?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
I recently applied for an apprenticeship in i.t. The people organising the apprenticeship are Just I.T and ive been wondering whether to attend an open day today at 5pm. Ive done research on the company and many people have said that they are scammers.... Anyone had experience with these people?...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Hi,

Is this the just IT at Liverpool street. If so, I would deffo recommend them. They got me a job working with a large investment company, and am on track to complete the apprenticeship next month. They are a small business that is constantly growing.
Reply 3
Have you been given one or just decideding to apply or not.Since the post above me has only one post i would not take it to heart since they could be working for that company (Has been seen on other parts of the forum).

I would apply go to the interview and decide weather you like it or not.
I think they are weird based on what I saw of the website. You literally could make up a course then be paid £18,000 for it? Urm next.
Reply 5
they are definitely not scammers they have multiple training accreditation's from company's like microsoft an adobe ....
they wouldnt have that if they were scammers ... im not getting paid to say that they are totally llegit i have just been to there registration day

i wouldnt trust what other people say and take it at face value .. check it out for yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending