The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I changed the full title to: Current Year 10 Thread (2011/2012); Year 11 (2012/2013), but it just did Current Year 10/11 Thread (2011/2012). Why's it not letting me do what I asked?<br />
<br />
It's probably just me; I fail with the technology aspects of some stuff. :biggrin:<br />
<br />
And yaaaaaay for the end of the year! It has flown by and still doesn't feel like summer, BUT IT IS AND WE SHOULD BE HAPPY! Going on holiday in two weeks! (Y)

Awesome! Where you going?! I can't do much, fasting and all that... So I can be hungry and fret over results! :sarcasticcheers:
Original post by Dougieowner
I changed the full title to: Current Year 10 Thread (2011/2012); Year 11 (2012/2013), but it just did Current Year 10/11 Thread (2011/2012). Why's it not letting me do what I asked?

It's probably just me; I fail with the technology aspects of some stuff. :biggrin:

And yaaaaaay for the end of the year! It has flown by and still doesn't feel like summer, BUT IT IS AND WE SHOULD BE HAPPY! Going on holiday in two weeks! (Y)

It has changed :smile: It just doesn't change for the posts of the thread which were posted before the title was changed, if you know what I mean :tongue:

Have fun in your holiday :smile:
Original post by usycool1
It has changed :smile: It just doesn't change for the posts of the thread which were posted before the title was changed, if you know what I mean :tongue:

At the top of the page it still displays as Current Year 10 thread and on my subscription threads:confused:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Awesome! Where you going?! I can't do much, fasting and all that... So I can be hungry and fret over results! :sarcasticcheers:

I'm going to the Dominican Republican, Caribbean. I can't wait! Whilst the flight is longer than usual, it'll be worth it. Are you going anywhere?

Ah yes. :smile:

Thanks!!
I'm going to the Dominican Republican, Caribbean. I can't wait! Whilst the flight is longer than usual, it'll be worth it. Are you going anywhere?

Ah yes. :smile:

Thanks!!

Nope I'm fasting so we decided not to! Plus I recently went on holiday to Turkey! :P I hate flying, been too many times without big gaps :frown: makes me sick thinking about it!
Original post by Dalek1099
At the top of the page it still displays as Current Year 10 thread and on my subscription threads:confused:

It should change eventually, I think :smile:
I'm so confused :s-smilie: are there 2 threads? What? It's hard to follow this :frown:
Original post by MangoFreak
I'm so confused :s-smilie: are there 2 threads? What? It's hard to follow this :frown:
No, there's only one Year 10 thread. What problems are there at the moment with the titles/threads, and I'll see if I can sort them. :smile:
34 DAYS TO GO ! @@

so close yet so far away ...
I'm going to the Dominican Republican, Caribbean. I can't wait! Whilst the flight is longer than usual, it'll be worth it.

Lucky you! Have an awesome time! :biggrin:

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
so close yet so far away ...

I'm so worried :frown:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Lucky you! Have an awesome time! :biggrin:

I'm so worried :frown:

Don't be :P don't waste time worrying... I just can't wait... 5 weeks is ages... And most, of the summer!

:rofl:

:rofl3:

Well, subscribed to them :awesome:
Is the title ok now?
Original post by Pandora.
Is the title ok now?

It seems to be OK now :smile: What magic spell did you use to fix it? :tongue:
It seems to be OK now :smile: What magic spell did you use to fix it? :tongue:
:teehee: I just did it the usual way you change a thread title. No idea why it didn't work earlier :dontknow:
Original post by Pandora.
:teehee: I just did it the usual way you change a thread title. No idea why it didn't work earlier :dontknow:

Thanks for doing that :ahee:
Original post by MangoFreak
Thanks for doing that :ahee:
No problem :h:

:lol:

PRSOM :sad: