The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DemolitionLovers
Hey I'm on holiday right now and sadly Channel 5 isn't working on the Sky box here :frown:
Does anyone mind giving me a quick overview of what has happened this week? :smile:

Sure. Callum made a deal with Troy: if they spend time together Troy will drop the order on Toadie. No one else knew about the deal. Jade said that troy will never be Callum's dad so Troy went back on his word and didn't drop the order.
Callum went to troy to clear things up, Troy locked Callum in. Callum got troy to give him the key then ran out. Jade and Sonya came in as Callum ran out. Troy didn't let them go so Jade hit Troy. Troy fell over and knocked his head.

Troy was in hospital and told Rhys that Jade caused him to hit his head. Then Troy slipped into a Coma. Rhys got the full story from Jade including the fact that Troy was her abusive ex boyfriend. Rhys told the police as 'it was his job'. Jade threw him out but vanessa took him in as although she believes he should have kept quite for Jade's sake she realised he was sincere in believing that he had no choice but to do 'the right thing' and pass on the information to the police.
ooh Summer and Andrew!!! they make such a cute couple. I really really really want Ed and Tash to get together. Ed is adorable.
Original post by hali0112
ooh Summer and Andrew!!! they make such a cute couple. I really really really want Ed and Tash to get together. Ed is adorable.

YES. :love:

(I'm limiting myself to one word answers otherwise I might go overboard :colondollar:)
Original post by LTC1409
She just kinda picked up the phone and started talking.

I would have at least said 'sorry, I really have to take this' before picking up the phone, or something along those lines, which I don't think she did really.

Yeah I thought it was a bit rude too.
I have 20 episodes of Neighbours to catch up on, almost 10 hours, is it really worth to sit there and catch up on Neighbours or just skip it? I see by what has been said on here the whole Troy rubbish is still going on...hmm. It seems i must go check out Ed though.
Original post by DemolitionLovers
Hey I'm on holiday right now and sadly Channel 5 isn't working on the Sky box here :frown:
Does anyone mind giving me a quick overview of what has happened this week? :smile:

Susan and Rhys got it on :eek: :shock:
bouncer came back from the dead and bit sonya turning her into a zombie
Teenage heart throb Lou Carptenter had to lock himself in his house in fear of being attacked by a mob of lustful beautiful women again.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

YES. :love:

(I'm limiting myself to one word answers otherwise I might go overboard :colondollar:)

soaps_neighbours_6420_1_1.jpg

soaps_neighbours_sebastian_gregory.jpeg

He's just so cute. his personality is just adorable and I love that he is nerdy too :biggrin:
Original post by Complex Simplicity
Sure. Callum made a deal with Troy: if they spend time together Troy will drop the order on Toadie. No one else knew about the deal. Jade said that troy will never be Callum's dad so Troy went back on his word and didn't drop the order.
Callum went to troy to clear things up, Troy locked Callum in. Callum got troy to give him the key then ran out. Jade and Sonya came in as Callum ran out. Troy didn't let them go so Jade hit Troy. Troy fell over and knocked his head.

Troy was in hospital and told Rhys that Jade caused him to hit his head. Then Troy slipped into a Coma. Rhys got the full story from Jade including the fact that Troy was her abusive ex boyfriend. Rhys told the police as 'it was his job'. Jade threw him out but vanessa took him in as although she believes he should have kept quite for Jade's sake she realised he was sincere in believing that he had no choice but to do 'the right thing' and pass on the information to the police.

Thank you!!!!! :biggrin:

Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~

As if! :tongue: That would be...interesting.
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~

Neighbours writers, if you're watching this thread. Make for an interesting turn of events, huh? huh??

Also, what happened with Summer and Andrew in today's episode after they 'hooked up' on Friday? I watched the recap clip, but it wasn't included.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hali0112
soaps_neighbours_6420_1_1.jpg

soaps_neighbours_sebastian_gregory.jpeg

He's just so cute. his personality is just adorable and I love that he is nerdy too :biggrin:

He looks how Pete Doherty would look had he not chosen a life of hard drug abuse.
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
He looks how Pete Doherty would look had he not chosen a life of hard drug abuse.

Now that you mention it, he does doesn't he!

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
Missed Friday's episode. :frown:

Why has Kyle suddenly got scared that Kate is going to tell Jade about the kiss? Or why does Kyle feel he has to tell Jade? Is it just cos he's feeling guilty?

Cal looked all old in today's episode.

Jade's roots (in her hair) are increasingly pissing me off.
Reply 5034
Original post by ltc1409
missed friday's episode. :frown:

why has kyle suddenly got scared that kate is going to tell jade about the kiss? Or why does kyle feel he has to tell jade? Is it just cos he's feeling guilty?

Cal looked all old in today's episode.

jade's roots (in her hair) are increasingly pissing me off.

this!
>_< guys I know this isn't Neighbour's related, but can you answer this ONE question for me please?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N96G5GH

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
>_< guys I know this isn't Neighbour's related, but can you answer this ONE question for me please?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N96G5GH

All done :smile:
Kate went a bit psycho at Kyle today... maybe she could develop into a villain like the old Paul :colone:
Lucas is so weird looking. Are all good looking women in Australia easy or something? No idea how he does it.
Original post by little_wizard123
Lucas is so weird looking. Are all good looking women in Australia easy or something? No idea how he does it.

my theory is that the actor who plays him is part of the writing team.
GET CHRIS LILY ON NEIGHBOURS. :france:

Quick Reply

Latest