The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
show98402
I think I have the hairiest legs here...I'm asian and if you dont know asians are not hairy at all. I'm like a monkey or a sasquatch its crazy. this is a picture of my right leg. pretty scary huh?

You created an account just to flaunt a mega-huge picture of your hairy leg?

Umm, welcome to TSR. Right.
Reply 81
Here's another shot. Lovely huh. I like it

Reply 82
... men shouldnt shave there legs to look good

at all

ever

having no hair on your legs is not an attractive way to be
show98402
I think I have the hairiest legs here...I'm asian and if you dont know asians are not hairy at all. I'm like a monkey or a sasquatch its crazy. this is a picture of my right leg. pretty scary huh?

dude i know how you feel..most asian boys are hairy
Reply 84
hairy legs are definitely hot!
Reply 85
EEW this thread is actually sick. i think men look stupid with no hair, but hair is gross. so basically you cant win! :p:
no hair is bad n too much hair is bad but hey dats jus me sum girls love d hair!
Reply 87
Not hot.

Not saying they should wax or anything, but excessively hairy is not good.
Slightly hairy would be kind of normal, I guess.
.jen.
EEW this thread is actually sick. i think men look stupid with no hair, but hair is gross. so basically you cant win! :p:

:rofl: ditto...completely lol
Reply 89
.jen.

agreed haha.

but for anyone saying its un-natural to shave....think about us poor women....You think we were created with the original intention that we should shave our legs?

Not complaining too much though, shaved legs feels great. :smile:
I wouldn't say hairy legs on guys are sexy...but you shouldn't shave them if they are hairy.
Just be natural about it!

Latest

Trending

Trending