The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
From what i've gathered Warwick, by quite a long shot.
Reply 2
Warwick
Reply 3
I think Warwick is better
Definitely Warwick! :wink:
Generally Warwick although Birmingham law school has a good reputation and Warwick is slightly dead in terms of a good city :p:
Reply 6
birmingham
Reply 7
Warwick for studying, Birmingham for partying. You can make your mind up based on those two facts alone :yes:
Warwick.
jpatel10
Warwick for studying, Birmingham for partying. You can make your mind up based on those two facts alone :yes:

Better career prospects or 3 years better partying :holmes:

It's not as if Warwick is dead :tumble: and you can train to B'ham anyway if you want to on the weekend.
Reply 10
According to league tables, Warwick.

I've not visited Warwick, but I did visit Birmingham. I didn't like it, for some reason. Couldn't put my finger on why... on the other hand a friend visited the same day and loved it there. Each to their own I guess.
Warwick has slightly better career prospects or should I say prestige. But in terms of nightlife and local area will probably be DEAD compared to brum especially in years 2 and 3. Apparently the uni is just in the middle of a field
Reply 12
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Warwick has slightly better career prospects or should I say prestige. But in terms of nightlife and local area will probably be DEAD compared to brum especially in years 2 and 3. Apparently the uni is just in the middle of a field

:rolleyes:

Idiot. Its 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry.

Anyway, Warwick is academically much better, but Birmingham has a better nightlife. Look round both and see what you think. Warwick doesnt suit everybody, but neither does Brum. Alot of people I know wouldnt chose warwick again if they went back 3 years though.
Both have great prospects, so choose either because of more personal preferences.
Reply 14
Tha_Black_Shinobi

It is a field lol.

It's basically a big patch of grass.
Warwick. Easily.
Reply 16
Warwick.

Not that I'm biased. At all.
Well, according to Times, Birmingham is 7th and Warwick is 22.Don`t u think the gap is just too big ?
According the Guardian, though , Warwick is 7th and Birmingham 8th.. but I just cant trust a ranking, according to which, Strathclyde has better career prospects (83%) than Cambridge (80%)
Riderz
:rolleyes:

Idiot. Its 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry.

Anyway, Warwick is academically much better, but Birmingham has a better nightlife. Look round both and see what you think. Warwick doesnt suit everybody, but neither does Brum. Alot of people I know wouldnt chose warwick again if they went back 3 years though.

skeen. 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry is still DEAD in my opinion. Compared to Birmingham or London especially its like a market town
lmfao coventry.
just lmfao.

Latest