The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what are peoples places on the st georges wait list
Reply 3141
Last day for uni decisions tomorrow
Original post by JAS17
Last day for uni decisions tomorrow

It's actually today if you received all your decisions by the 31st March.
Reply 3143
^^ No Happy_Holidays, I think what JAS17 meant was that today is the deadline for unis to reply to us.
Reply 3144
Hey all, has anyone had an offer from Bournemouth uni yet for paramedic science? i currently work for the ambulance service and have applied for 2012 entry but am so nervous that i'll get a no!
Original post by Standby250
Probably Medway - I've heard good things about them, plus it's an BSc Hons, and a funded place.

I'll probably decline Portsmouth soon - I have to wait until Hertfordshire get back to me though, because I can't make any changes to UCAS until everyone's come back to me.

Good luck on your course though! Portsmouth's a nice area.

Thanks!

Medway FTW :smile:

if you firm medway, there is a group on facbook for all students - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/161347347217977/
Original post by SammySnips
Umm on the 13 March..! You on the shortlist then?

if medway is your firm, there is a group on FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/161347347217977/

congrats
just a note if people are going to portsmouth uni and haven't joined yet https://www.facebook.com/groups/267661399979533/
Original post by bluelightz
what are peoples places on the st georges wait list

I'm 3rd! Fingers crossed there is a bit of movement! I assume they must be expecting some movement or they wouldn't bother having a list of 32 people!

What about you? I have been away and not caught up with the forum properly yet...

Mark
has anybody heard from BCU?
Reply 3150
Original post by xxstephxx
has anybody heard from BCU?

Not a peep! They did say shortlisting would be taking place up to the first week of May so i thought we would have heard something by now.

The forum is so quiet these days with everyone already accepting their offers etc, just adds to my saddness lol
Yeah i thought that but not heard a thing! I know, have you not had any offers? I haven't :frown: BCU is my last chance this year!
Reply 3152
^^ giving you an extra chance! I'm withdrawing x
Original post by hhh123
^^ giving you an extra chance! I'm withdrawing x

From?
Reply 3154
Original post by mark_richards
From?

Bcu
Reply 3155
Also still waiting to hear back from BCU.
Will they send you a letter even if you've not been selected for an interview?
i hope so!
Nice one, I'm 7th.

Thinking as I haven't got in anywhere this year of doing mental health nursing at greenwich and then doing my top up year as a paramedic at st.georges. What're peoples thoughts? Anyone else doing the same? its either that or have a gap yr and re-apply for 2013.
Original post by bluelightz
Nice one, I'm 7th.

Thinking as I haven't got in anywhere this year of doing mental health nursing at greenwich and then doing my top up year as a paramedic at st.georges. What're peoples thoughts? Anyone else doing the same? its either that or have a gap yr and re-apply for 2013.

You can't 'top-up' to paramedic.
Original post by Happy_Holidays
You can't 'top-up' to paramedic.

it has been suggested by some HEIs that Nurses, ODPs physios may be able to gain significant APL about theory content ...

Latest