The Student Room Group

why do i always get really horny when i'm on my period!?

and no its not cos i cant have sex cos i only have sex like once a month anyways (just the odd one night stand)

but still its annoying i get SO HORNY like hornier than when im not on it...

something to do with hormones??
do u girls get like that too??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep, aaallll the time, its just your hormones....

I tend to have 4 phases:
1) Pain, pain, more pain and depressed
2) Want to kill everyone i meet
3) HORNY!!
4) Just dealing with it

If you think thats bad, just wait til you get pregnant!
Yeah I've heard that girls get super horny on their period. Good luck finding a sane guy that would **** you whilst you're producing natural red lubricant.
That must suck so bad. :p:

That having been said, I'm in a sort of perma-state of horny, which sucks possibly even more...

:teehee:
yep happens to me all the time ..
BeckysLover
Yeah I've heard that girls get super horny on their period. Good luck finding a sane guy that would **** you whilst you're producing natural red lubricant.
You're just a prude :yep:

OP, yep, me too. :yep:
Yep OP that's normal. :h:
BeckysLover

You're not a real man 'til you've had blood on your sword.
Just hormones. Completely normal :smile:
Reply 9
Its normal OP :smile: Those little hormones acting up etc. I generally start off my period with the first two days of unbelievable cramps, then the rest of the time im stupidly horny :P
If you want sex, and i doubt many men would say no to a tiny bit of blood, either put down a towel or have a shower
Reply 10
Instead of getting horny and being a slag. Why not stay at home, eat some Ben and Jerry's and watch Love Actually hehe
Reply 11
Lexi99
Yep, aaallll the time, its just your hormones....

I tend to have 4 phases:
1) Pain, pain, more pain and depressed
2) Want to kill everyone i meet
3) HORNY!!
4) Just dealing with it

If you think thats bad, just wait til you get pregnant!

hahaa omg thats totally how it is with me!! glad to know im normal haha but this super horniness is annoying!! is it like natures contraceptive?? ur body being like "heyy... if u dont wanna get pregnant now would be an AWESOME time to do it!!" and this time around has been like one of my worst periods ever its so **** i been so depressed arrgh.

and yeh well i have been pregnant before but only for 6 weeks and i was just really moody but that was probs cos i was like intensely depressed lol (or not lol...) and abortions are like bad period x100...

BeckysLover

haha yeh its not about finding a guy thats the problem i have had offers but im like ew! no! gross!
Reply 12
MancBoy
Instead of getting horny and being a slag. Why not stay at home, eat some Ben and Jerry's and watch Love Actually hehe

How does being horny make you a slag?
Ilora-Danon
You're just a prude :yep:

OP, yep, me too. :yep:

Im sorry but it's a huge turn-off.
Toaster Leavings

Trust me I've tried, will try and man up though
Reply 15
Toaster Leavings

haaha, green wing, with the chips, and the ketchup... eww
BeckysLover
Im sorry but it's a huge turn-off.
For you, yeah. Other guys aren't quite so squeamish, and why should they be!? It's no different to natural lube, other than it's blood coloured. *shrugs* plus, sometimes you can be horny enough to just not think about it and get it on anyway :p:
Reply 17
Lexi99
How does being horny make you a slag?

You nonchalantly said you have a ONS monthly. That's 12 dudes a year.
Reply 18
Ilora-Danon
For you, yeah. Other guys aren't quite so squeamish, and why should they be!? It's no different to natural lube, other than it's blood coloured. *shrugs* plus, sometimes you can be horny enough to just not think about it and get it on anyway :p:

Agree
Ilora-Danon

Nothing to do with being squeamish, more than happy to be my gf's btch and use a dildo on her whilst she's bleeding, just not my..... Maybe I'll stop masturbating see if I can get honry enough to do a girl like that

Quick Reply