The Student Room Group

If you could date any book character..?

Who would it be? I do realise there is an air of patheticness about this question but I thought I'd ask.Personally,I always liked the sound of Remus Lupin,his intelligence and humour,and cheeky smile.

Or a young sirius black. Or Fred and George.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Edward Cullen, sad but true. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by hellokitty29

I knew some Twilight character would come in,but fair enough.I'm not a rabid twilight hater :smile: Out of interest,why?
Reply 3
Kelly Brook. :sexface:
Dicken from The Secret Garden.
Reply 5
Original post by hellokitty29

Reply 6
Natasha Rostova
Reply 7
Ha Dicken from the Secret Garden was really cute, I remember liking him as a little girl. My book had illustrations :smile:

If I could pick, definitely Sherlock Holmes.
Harry Potter... I know I'm a guy and everything, but hey, he defeated the dark lord.
Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye. He'd be such a laugh
Original post by OddThings
Who would it be? I do realise there is an air of patheticness about this question but I thought I'd ask.Personally,I always liked the sound of Remus Lupin,I imagined him to be really good looking and intelligent but the way he looked in the films didn't match up with how I had thought he would look,although his intelligence and humour did.

I've always wondered about James Potter tbh. Those Marauders... :biggrin: Or a young Tom Riddle. Yum.
Reply 11
Kahlan Amnell? :smile:
The Great Gatsby.
Gandalf. His beard makes me weak at the knees.... And I'm straight.
Draco Malfoy.

:smug:
sirius black younger

but i would get sleazy for some weasley. any weasley, even ginny. not percy though.
Reply 16
I always thought Lord Asriel from Northern Lights was a bit of all right. :sexface:
Will Ladislaw.
My Edward Cullen or Jasper Hayle (I imagined them completely differently from the actors that were cast, I hate robert pattison (I laugh when cedric dies in harry potter 4))
Fred Weasley or Draco Malfoy... I have a thing for gingers :wink: and there's just SOMETHING about Draco x
Reply 19
Laurie from Little Women.

Quick Reply