Reply 1
Hoping to firm it when I hear back from SOAS and Bristol. :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
I firmed my unconditional for German with Czech a while ago! :smile:
Reply 3
Going to firm my conditional for philosophy.
Planning to put it as my Firm AND insurance. So it's either Sheffield, or no University at all this year :tongue:
Reply 5
Have already firmed my unconditional for med :biggrin: Very excited!
Reply 6
Who's going to apply for endcliffe accommodation ?
Reply 7
Sorry to break the chain, but i'm insuring Sheffield - it was between Newcastle and Sheffield and then Sheffield gave me a lower offer, so it seems logical! Love the city and the university though, I spend a lot of time there already :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Tremmel Smith

Me :biggrin: Hopefully going to apply for an ensuite there. Since I've got an unconditional, I think I'm right in saying that I'll be amongst the first to be allocated a room, so crossing my fingers I'll get it!
Firming my conditional for English Literature! I went to the open day on the 1st & now I'm so excited, wanna start already :biggrin:
Reply 10
Endcliffe looks quite live and with 3000 students , there is bound to be a lot going on .
Reply 11
Original post by twelve
Me :biggrin: Hopefully going to apply for an ensuite there. Since I've got an unconditional, I think I'm right in saying that I'll be amongst the first to be allocated a room, so crossing my fingers I'll get it!

Me too! I'm sure I read somewhere that you get allocated accommodation first if you have an unconditional, but I might just be making that up, haha. I hope so, anyway :smile:
Reply 12
i might firm sheffield for itmb. want to visit the city before doing so, though.
I'll be firming Sheffield once my insurance get back to me! (well if they give me an offer..)
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Tremmel Smith

I'm applying Endcliffe! :biggrin:
Reply 15
When does accommodation open to apply for? Or has it already opened?
Original post by 3309will
When does accommodation open to apply for? Or has it already opened?

Opens in mid-March :yes:
Reply 17
I'm firming Sheffield for Computer Science and Mathematics! :smile:
Anyone else doing the same message me, i'd love to get to know some of my future classmates! :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by blondie :)
Opens in mid-March :yes:

Ahhh, thanks! Watiting till I've been back to firm for deffo, didn't want all of the decent stuff gone already! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by 3309will
Ahhh, thanks! Watiting till I've been back to firm for deffo, didn't want all of the decent stuff gone already! :smile:

apparently rooms are not allocated on a first-come, first-served basis anyway. so there's no need to rush anything. :smile:

Latest