The Student Room Group

GCSE Chemistry Unit 2 and Unit 3 C2 C3 24th May 2012 Exam Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shippers123
Guys when you had tO find the mean for that gas I totally forgot about the anamoly will I get a Mark for do the mean for the results that was all shown? Which got you 40 something?

Yes you will lose only 1 mark so its ok you get something for it =)
Reply 401
How did you find the exam?

Easier than i expected :smile:
Original post by iJess
Easier than i expected :smile:

For the three acids which you had to circle( nitric, sulphuric, hydrochloric) to you circle hydrochloric?
Has anyone put up the unofficial markscheme, or if the paper is available, email me it and I'll do it later :smile:
Reply 404
For the three acids which you had to circle( nitric, sulphuric, hydrochloric) to you circle hydrochloric?

Can't remember :frown:
Original post by iJess
Can't remember :frown:

Hydrochloric (I think) I didn't circle anything it asked you to write it didnt it?
Original post by tinkerbell1109
Hydrochloric (I think) I didn't circle anything it asked you to write it didnt it?

What did you put for the question which was sOmething about separating a metal/solid from a solution or liquid? I put filtration?
I put filtration when it asked about seperating a solid from a liquid or something along those lines! what did everyone say about the structure of gold & why it can conduct electricity? i said it is a giant lattice structure in which atoms are connected by strong metallic bonds which are surrounded by electrons that allow current to flow through which allows it to conduct electricity
What did you put for the question which was sOmething about separating a metal/solid from a solution or liquid? I put filtration?

Separating the metal from solid was filtration then the second one was evaporation/crystallisation
can you send me the chemistry paper c2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending