The Student Room Group

Is anyone else having odd nightmares about failing exams and GCSE Yr 11 Results Day?

I keep having freaking nightmares/daydreams about crying on results day and getting a B in Biology when I'm estimated higher than that.

I'm so on edge these days and so exhausted.

Is anyone else having this problem? LOLOL.
Same, I was predicated I'd have a life. Well, look.
Reply 2
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Same, I was predicated I'd have a life. Well, look.

LOLLL. I seriously feel the same way. I can't even imagine how much my social life will suck in college. :|
Reply 3
Original post by mQureshi
I keep having freaking nightmares/daydreams about crying on results day and getting a B in Biology when I'm estimated higher than that.

I'm so on edge these days and so exhausted.

Is anyone else having this problem? LOLOL.

YES. Coincidentally, I've also been worrying heavily about Biology. I don't know about crying, but I can see myself not getting the grades I want.
Did you know that nobody cares any more about your posts when you write them in bold?
Don't get this stressed over GCSEs or college will be hellish for you!
Focus, deep breaths, do exam and then FORGET all about it. Don't trawl the threads on here or talk to your classmates about it - just ignore its existence until you have your envelope.
I would pay good money for a B in biology, I'm expecting a D. I did have one dream, and I achieved grades A*A*A*A*AABCD. I would be over the moon with these grades, alas I only expect A*A*A*AAADDD.
Reply 7
No, I'm usually pretty chilled about exams. The way I see it: you cant change what you wrote on the paper, it's only a letter on a bit of paper at the end of the day, why worry? :smile:
Hahaha, I always do this! I had one the other night, can't quite remember the disaster though... it's usually just failing though :wink:
Reply 9
I'm having this reoccurring one where this girl called Hannah - who has been a complete slacker for the most part of the two years , and recently started trying gets better results that me, that will be the biggest slap in the face !
Reply 10
I have this every night! I open the results and just crumble, knowing i could have achieve so much more! I think its true my dream :smile:
I know the feeling. I'm scared about what my English language and history result is going to be :frown:
However my last one of my results was that I got the grades I wanted, and I got an A in english, well now I can worry.
Reply 12
I am scared about getting a C in art, and English, and maths, and german :frown:
Reply 13
How do you cope? Im predicted quite high but im sure its not happening! How do you cope with knowing you could have done better? :s-smilie:
Original post by Smko
How do you cope? Im predicted quite high but im sure its not happening! How do you cope with knowing you could have done better? :s-smilie:

I'm feeling exactly the same!
Reply 15
Original post by Lucy96
I'm feeling exactly the same!

I cant cope with it! The thought that if i put a little more effort i could have done much better :s-smilie: IM so WORRIED !
Reply 16
I'm scared of just getting lots of Bs ( i know its not a bad grade) and not having anything special. Although I don't get nightmares, I just get butterflies in my stomach when I think about results day. I'm kind of glad I'm on holiday for results day though so I won't get everyone asking me what I got :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest