The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm TOTALLY dreading the 16th, really think I've messed up in Geog and English lit.
Only one more to go tomorrow- General Studies, but not particularly worried about that. Good luck everyone x
What part of exams do you all think is the worst? I think waiting for results is worst :frown:
Original post by SecretCircus
I had my first results day-related dream last night...and so the wait begins haha :smile:.

Haha! I always have these and I end up getting Us in everything :frown: and even though the exams are over, I had a dream that it was the morning of my chemistry exam and I forgot to revise :eek:
So who's getting what results ?

I have 6... I just want results day to come fast because it's all I can think about
Original post by thelooby94
Haha! I always have these and I end up getting Us in everything :frown: and even though the exams are over, I had a dream that it was the morning of my chemistry exam and I forgot to revise :eek:

Aw, I hope that's never happened to you before in real life though? Dreams are strange things! My ones always revolve around the grades I get but with a twist - like last year, I remember a dream where the head of sixth form started ripping up everyone else's results and then mine just set on fire :tongue:.
Original post by buildalegohouse
I'm TOTALLY dreading the 16th, really think I've messed up in Geog and English lit.
Only one more to go tomorrow- General Studies, but not particularly worried about that. Good luck everyone x

god, are we the same person?!
we don't get envelopes, just a sheet of paper with all our results on it.. no time to take a breather unless you shut your eyes.. don't know which is worse?
Reply 1007
Good luck in General Studies tomorrow whoever's doing it :smile: we've never done General Studies or Citizenship or anything like that even in secondary school; never quite understood what it was.
I have General Studies tomorrow, my revision has consisted of watching Question Time :wink:
Original post by madders94
Good luck in General Studies tomorrow whoever's doing it :smile: we've never done General Studies or Citizenship or anything like that even in secondary school; never quite understood what it was.

You're so lucky!! I dont have general studies tomorrow, but we were forced to do Citizenship and eugh... it was just like... WHY?! :s-smilie:
General Studies and revision are two words that don't belong in the same sentence.

:woohoo:
Reply 1011
Original post by spoinkytheduck
You're so lucky!! I dont have general studies tomorrow, but we were forced to do Citizenship and eugh... it was just like... WHY?! :s-smilie:

What exactly is it? Is it just... learning how to be a citizen? :lolwut:
What exactly is it? Is it just... learning how to be a citizen? :lolwut:

Pretty much :colondollar:
You had to do a 'citizenship log' to show how you had been a citizen and write about it in the exam... and go on and on about citizen's rights.. :K:
Essentially... it was just crap.. lots of it :tongue:
Reply 1013
So who's getting what results ?

I have 6... I just want results day to come fast because it's all I can think about

I'll be getting three; English, Psychology and Drama A Level results :smile: yourself?
Reply 1014
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Pretty much :colondollar:
You had to do a 'citizenship log' to show how you had been a citizen and write about it in the exam... and go on and on about citizen's rights.. :K:
Essentially... it was just crap.. lots of it :tongue:

Sounds it :tongue: we did PSHE in Year 10 & 11 which basically replaced Religious Studies and there was meant to be sex education, first aid, health and social care and stuff but no exams or qualifications. The only thing we actually did the full course of was First Aid which was fun, the rest of it consisted of us sitting in the class talking because they couldn't find a teacher to babysit us for such a pointless lesson. And we "watched" the film Amazing Grace three times. I think that's the closest equivalent I can find to Citizenship that we had :tongue:
Original post by SecretCircus
Aw, I hope that's never happened to you before in real life though? Dreams are strange things! My ones always revolve around the grades I get but with a twist - like last year, I remember a dream where the head of sixth form started ripping up everyone else's results and then mine just set on fire :tongue:.

Thankfully no it hasn't :biggrin: omg lol thats odd xD which results are you getting?
I'll be getting three; English, Psychology and Drama A Level results :smile: yourself?

Biology + biology ISA, three chemistry exams + ISA :redface:
I finished maths in jan though so I don't need to stress about that :tongue:
How're you feeling about them?
I'm waiting for A level English, History, Music, French and General Studies (from tomorrow)
*Subscribes*
Reply 1019
Biology + biology ISA, three chemistry exams + ISA :redface:
I finished maths in jan though so I don't need to stress about that :tongue:
How're you feeling about them?

Very nervous! This wait is going to be horrible knowing that at least the next three years of my life depend on what results I get, and there's nothing I can do about it! You? :smile:

Latest