The Student Room Group

TSA agents to staff UK airports during olympics

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/16/12774422-tsa-agents-to-staff-uk-airports-during-olympics?lite

The same people that molest kids in america may be coming to an airport near you!

Kinda feel sorry for asians, muslims, etc

But hey the olympics!

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't resist

But seriously they may well check inside your anus, especially if you're Asian.
Reply 2
I got fondled by one of the TSA people before, n it really wasn't that bad. Bit rough n thorough, but i didn't mind as long as i got on the plane. People are too easily offended nowadays.
Reply 3
Original post by rcummins1
I got fondled by one of the TSA people before, n it really wasn't that bad. Bit rough n thorough, but i didn't mind as long as i got on the plane. People are too easily offended nowadays.

Doesnt matter if it was bad or not

They strip search children! They even view them as terror suspects!

Why is ok that they are doing this?

They havent stopped a single a terrorist and instead intrude of peoples privacy for no reason. All this paranoia caused by terrorism, SMH.
I don't think I had them touch me. It's going to be so funny to have the American training clash with the UK's over PC nonsense though.
As bad as that is do you think it is above terrorists to use children?
This has been employed before.
If you want to be angry with anyone, how about the murderous religious fanatical scum who are trying to kill you.
Without them none of this would be necessary
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Doesnt matter if it was bad or not

They strip search children! They even view them as terror suspects!

Why is ok that they are doing this?

They havent stopped a single a terrorist and instead intrude of peoples privacy for no reason. All this paranoia caused by terrorism, SMH.

because muslims for example have a habit of using children as bomb?
Reply 7
Good, it might discourage tons of people coming to the games and clogging up the city. Why don't they just be normal and watch it on TV if they're so interested?
Reply 8

How do you know? That's an impossible statement to back up. You can't possibly know how many terrorists have been put off plans or cancelled plans because these deterence systems are now in place.
Original post by Azaro
because muslims for example have a habit of using children as bomb?

On multiple occassions.

"There has been an alarming increase in recent months of suicide bombings, and attempted suicide bombings, by children, Human Rights Watch said. Younger and younger children have been involved. Children as young as 7 have reported that they were deployed as suicide bombers. Surviving children who trained as suicide bombers describe having been given amulets containing verses from the Quran that they were told would protect them from the explosion. They said they were told that when the bomb they carried detonated, everyone around them would die but they would survive."

http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/08/31/afghanistan-taliban-should-stop-using-children-suicide-bombers
Terrorists have had a chance to bomb every single target in the UK, most notably everything without security yet now suddenly the threat is big enough that Machiavellian super-criminal bombers are going to make a try on the Olympics, warranting foreign airport security who are notorious for being invasive?

Blah what a world, dunno why the government wanted the Olympics so bad, they seem more of a burden than a boon.
Reply 11
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/16/12774422-tsa-agents-to-staff-uk-airports-during-olympics?lite

The same people that molest kids in america may be coming to an airport near you!

Kinda feel sorry for asians, muslims, etc

But hey the olympics!

I just read up them, they got a lot of criticism, a lot of people making complaints and having issues..........out of them which I looked, barely anyone got an apology or a proper inquiry, just a standard reply from their policies......most of all these agents who did things wrong, barely got into any trouble or were arrested for somethings and their administration seems to look over them as though they have immunity.
My only issue is that you could have TSA agents, however from reading up the past on it, barely any sort of complaints have been taken seriously against them nor any proper inquiry into misconduct, so I wonder if they do anything wrong in the UK, will they be held accountable, thats all I care about.
I'm curious as to why people think that bringing weapons through airport security or constructing them unnoticed in the UK is some sort of simple activity that any idiot can do and so it's pointless trying to stop it.
They havent stopped a single a terrorist and instead intrude of peoples privacy for no reason.

Oh dear, I guess if they weren't there I'm sure there'd still be the same incentive to not be a terrorist without anyone searching you.
I find this hilarious, the TSA are useless....
Reply 15
When i said children I meant WHITE CAUCASIAN CHILDREN, yes believe it or not. I read somewhere they were searching a child because she hugged her grandmother........WTF.

http://news.yahoo.com/grandma-tsa-agents-forced-crying-4-old-undergo-142024830.html

white, black, asian, you are all terror suspects, including little girls.

heres a link where a Soldier (who just left for deployment) describes how his 10 year old son was molested by a TSA officer

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/dyrr8/help_i_believe_the_tsa_violated_my_son/

and another link about senator Rand Pauls experience with the TSA

http://nationaljournal.com/congress/sen-paul-on-tsa-detention-have-the-terrorists-won--20120124

Do you guys honestly want these perverts here? people in the US cant wait to get rid of them! But if you people like being touched and patted down by these guys................
Reply 16
OH WAIT!! they have caught a terrorist I was SO WRONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO-AzPxS4U
Reply 18
Original post by Ray Bradbury
As bad as that is do you think it is above terrorists to use children?
This has been employed before.
If you want to be angry with anyone, how about the murderous religious fanatical scum who are trying to kill you.
Without them none of this would be necessary

You're funny. trying to kill me? LOL! seriously, to me terrorists were never and will never be a threat to me, people in this country, normal everyday people pose more of threat,whether it be some drunk guy, a drink driver, or just some psycho whos had a bad day at work. heck even viral infections pose more of a threat.

sorry i dont believe that BS that some cave dwelling guy from godknowswhereistan is a threat to my well being.
You're funny. trying to kill me? LOL! seriously, to me terrorists were never and will never be a threat to me, people in this country, normal everyday people pose more of threat,whether it be some drunk guy, a drink driver, or just some psycho whos had a bad day at work. heck even viral infections pose more of a threat.

sorry i dont believe that BS that some cave dwelling guy from godknowswhereistan is a threat to my well being.

Are you really that much of a brain-dead moron? While the risk is low, it's definitely there... What were you doing on 7/7... What about the several people who have been caught trying to blow up a plane with a shoe bomb etc...

Maybe the risk being low means you'd feel safe flying with no security, but the vast majority of people wouldn't... Maybe those everyday people do pose more of a threat, but that's why we have police...

Quick Reply