The Student Room Group

Saas helpline!!

I have been trying to reach SAAS for over a week now without success; every time I dial the line is busy - no voice, no operator just a busy signal!?? Is this normal? I need to urgently contact them!!!!!
Reply 1
0300 555 0505 this is the number I've been dialing :frown: again the annoying busy line signal.
That is the number.

This is their contact page:

http://www.saas.gov.uk/contact.htm

Maybe try one of the 0131 numbers just to see if you can get through?

I just phoned the number myself and I get through fine, have you tried a different phone?
Reply 3
How much can I expect to receive from saas monthly ? I've applied for independent student maximum amount.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by Luffy-kun
How much can I expect to receive from saas monthly ? I've applied for independent student maximum amount.

Depends on your household income and whether or not you will be living at home or in halls. This will tell you more under the relevant headings.
Reply 5
Cheers im renting a flat near the uni

Reply 6
if you get independant student you will get about £7000ish in loans and bursarys (Thats what i'm getting)
Reply 7
I bloody better get it lol I've moved away from home

Reply 8
if they dont give them a call and ask why. They messed mine up originally and were giving me the min amount until I gave them a phone. 2 mins later I was sorted
Reply 9
Cheers I applied at end of June so could be October before I get it apparently. What you paying for digs a month and how you coping ? You got part time work ?

They say october but its usually about a week or 2 after the course starts. I dont start until september but i'm paying about £350 a month so it leaves about 300 for food just from the loan ill be looking for a job ASAP more moneys always a good thing.
Reply 11
Yeah I'm 475 a month split with a mate though and I'll be looking for a job as soon as I move in on Friday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending