The Student Room Group

Had a wet dream. I'm 21...

Last night, not long after I had gone to sleep I had a wet dream. I couldn't sleep. I kept asking myself why????? I masturbate atleast twice a week so I shouldn't have a wet dream right?? Please help... I'm confused.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i think any man can have a wet dream. I'm kind of envious as i've never had one and would love to know what they're like
Reply 2
jjbristol
i think any man can have a wet dream. I'm kind of envious as i've never had one and would love to know what they're like

what he said!
Reply 3
Just stop ****ing and having sex for a while, you'll generally have a wet dream before too long. They're a right pain, such a mess.

They aren't very good because you're just asleep for it. You don't necessarily even wake up at the time.
Reply 4
Anyway, it is in no way a sign of poor health so don't worry. In fact i'd say it shows a healthy libido
nothing to worry about.
Like the other posters, i've never had one, i thought they were a myth.
Reply 6
You're obviously creating more semen than you are ejaculating.

So, it builds up, you release it one night (doesn't even have to be at night)

I've never had one since I started masturbating at like 12. I'm glad. Waking up with cum all inside my boxers = not nice
yer you dont want a wet dream they are just a mess to have and no fun, and it is totally normal to have one at any age, just means you got to bash off a little bit more if you dont want another one.
i have only ever had 1 and it isn't good waking up with cum all over my boxer shorts.
Reply 9
Rehehelly
You're obviously creating more semen than you are ejaculating.

So, it builds up, you release it one night (doesn't even have to be at night)

I've never had one since I started masturbating at like 12. I'm glad. Waking up with cum all inside my boxers = not nice

Not true, semen that isn't ejaculated is just recycled by the body, its not a one way street mate!
Reply 10
Matt_1991
Not true, semen that isn't ejaculated is just recycled by the body, its not a one way street mate!

think of religious people they would have exploded by now
Reply 11
Polska
think of religious people they would have exploded by now

Erm, exactly!
Why would you want a wet dream? Just come in the bed then fall asleep if you're that desperate.
jjbristol

Don't be. All that happens is you wake up at some ridiculous time and have to change boxers/pyjama bottoms with the foresight of your mum having to put these semeny boxers in the washing machine looming in your mind. Then go back to bed and try to sleep. Annoyingggggg.
Im a girl but i dont see why its such a big deal, it doesnt take more than a minute to put it in the washing machine anyway, and im sure youve got spare boxers.
Reply 15
TOD100
what he said!

:ditto:
what worries me is can you catch anything of them?
Anonymous
what worries me is can you catch anything of them?

If you're a female sleeping in the same bed as a guy that has an STD, or if you sleep in a bed recently ejaculated in via wet dream (which hasn't been cleaned) then maybe. Slightly. However, chances are if you're having wet dreams and you find you have an STD, you probably already had what you're scared of catching in the first place.
Reply 18
Tezcatlipoca
Why would you want a wet dream? Just come in the bed then fall asleep if you're that desperate.

LMFAO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA OMG So ******* funny this
Stu Laverty
If you're a female sleeping in the same bed as a guy that has an STD, or if you sleep in a bed recently ejaculated in via wet dream (which hasn't been cleaned) then maybe. Slightly. However, chances are if you're having wet dreams and you find you have an STD, you probably already had what you're scared of catching in the first place.

you don't wet the bed though, you wet the underwear.

Quick Reply