The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
DANCE NATION UNI
it exists
Reply 2
You would have to put Liverpool up there, not the Uni but the city. Liverpool and JMU are more or less next door to each other and Hope is only down the road.
Reply 3
What a criterion for picking a uni...
Reply 4
No one can truly answer this, they can only testify for their own Uni.
Reply 5
leeds,sheffield, notts
Manchestohh
Reply 7
Northumbria! Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh, london, Brighton...

Basically, any big city will steer you right. Seriously though, Newcastle! Do it.
Reply 8
Leeds
Newcastle
Liverpool
Manchester
Reply 9
Oxford has the best parties in the UK. FACT
Reply 10
Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan, and Salford university. lol
As above most cities will have a great party life.

And this includes Glasgow uni's, and Edinburgh to a lesser extent.
Reply 12
Ive heard Oxford Brookes is pretty much a party university.
Bluelight
leeds,sheffield, notts

Nottingham (where I live) isn't bad for parties but I wouldn't say it's THAT good. There are bigger and better cities out there.

Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, and of course London - they're probably the best places for parties :yes:
Reply 14
Leeds
Manchester
Nottingham
Reply 15
Birms :yep:
Reply 16
I've heard good things about Newcastle, Liverpool, Manc and of course Glasgow :smile:
Imperial.

squish.
Reply 18
Liverpool, Newcastle and Leeds. No idea why everyone is saying Manchester. You need a taxi to get from club to club, whereas Liverpool has about 15 clubs within a small area.
hahahahaha

it always amazes me.

basically, everyone always says that the uni they went/go to has an amazing night out. some even say that its the best uni for partying because of it. or they heard this from a friend and then take it as gospel.

every uni has a good night out. every uni in/near a city will be guarenteed to have an amazing night out. they really isn't a best. or even a top 10.

Latest