The Student Room Group

Why do women get broody

Like sometimes in the month they keep talking about kids and babies and when they see them in the street they just stare at kids playing etc

how about you control them ovaries girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Men do too.
Reply 2
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Im always like that, i get so broody if i see a baby i get really emotional and cry. And i love watching them programmes early in the morning when you see them being born, im an emotional wreck by the end of it.
Why do men get horny? Because they have an urge to reproduce.
Why do women get broody? Because they have an urge to reproduce.

It's pretty simple really.
I don't :s-smilie:
katechar_X
Im always like that, i get so broody if i see a baby i get really emotional and cry. And i love watching them programmes early in the morning when you see them being born, im an emotional wreck by the end of it.

:lolwut:

Have you got a hormone imbalance or something?! :p:
fabulous_darling
:lolwut:

Have you got a hormone imbalance or something?! :p:

haha i know its weird, my girlfriend gets fed up of it i think, ive been like it since i was about 14 :p:
Reply 8
Its just maternal instinct haha

I get broody when i see a cute baby or any small fluffy animal. Doesn't mean i want a baby though :p:
I never used to get broody until I had kids of my own. I do nowadays though - I guess because I've already gone through having babies.
Reply 10
Only when I see really cute babies. I don't go gaga over just any kid.

:awesome:
Ilora-Danon
Why do men get horny? Because they have an urge to reproduce.
Why do women get broody? Because they have an urge to reproduce.

It's pretty simple really.

I disagree.
Reply 12
Lol I don't... :/
Ive never felt broody before in my life. I usually just look at babies/children, cringe and think 'never'

Even with my 5 month old nieces who I love more than anything, I just cant ever, ever imagine wanting my own.

Im only 21 though, theres still time to change my mind I guess....
I've never seen a 'cute' baby. They all look the same to me. Bald, loud and annoying.
Because girls are pedophiles
im broody all the time! usually when i see a cute kid, baby 2 years old, i wish he was mine! usually a blonde haired blue eyed really cute one, not a munter though...or a really cute baby too..id love to be a mother
babies are cute
Reply 18
Linweth
Lol I don't... :/

someone women get pets instead so they can release some of the broodyness
I've never been broody before. I'm not even sure if I want children but I guess I could have those feelings when I'm a bit older. :dontknow: I don't really like babies or young children tbh. :getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending