The Student Room Group

Middle Easterners...

Scroll to see replies

In2deep
ooh you're Arab too? What country? :ninja:

no, I'm pakistani/indian. :cool: I have friends that are arabs, and i notice how they say no whenever a white/black dude asks them out. :dontknow:

I would happily date any race...
(edited 13 years ago)
Sushidelight
At least you didn't "learn" Fari from Googoosh... I either depress people or offend them. :frown:

Oh hello. Too zendoonam, Baa to man azadam

Haha my gran loves googoosh yeah your right thats why i try and stay away from it most of the time which is hard when your gran is raving away to it next door lmao.
nazirard
Any Yemenis?
Figured not.:getmecoat:

Finally, first fellow Yemeni I've seen not related to me. :smile: Where abouts in Yemen you from?
Reply 83
?!master?!mini?!
no, I'm pakistani/indian. I have friends that are arabs, and i notice it sometimes.

It's a Muslim thing tbh :dontknow:
In2deep
It's a Muslim thing tbh :dontknow:

i would happily date any race. saying that having dated a white girl, i find them more friendly than the asian girls i've tried to date. lulz. :p: I guess the view is subjective
Reply 85
Diabolic99
Finally, first fellow Yemeni I've seen not related to me. :smile: Where abouts in Yemen you from?

Aden. REPRESENT.....................No one? OK. You?
Reply 86
Mujeriego
Is Iran considered Middle-Eastern? I always thought they were a special case like the Turkish. I have both Arabic and Iranian heritage from a while ago but it is hidden in my family.

My dad hates Arabs. :daydreaming:

Yes Iran is in the Middle East and Arabs hate your dad. I'm just kidding.:lol:
Reply 87
half arab .. livin in an arab country :wink: .. do i count?
Reply 88
Diabolic99

I'm a quarter Yemeni :K:

Most Somalis have Yemeni relatives so that's nothing special though :getmecoat:
Sushidelight
I swear, sometimes, I think people have read a little too much into Arabian Nights or something..... odd. :erm: I was sitting next to this random person, who happened to be Indian, at the Library, and here is how the conversation evolved...

"Oh you Arab? Ohhh! I always wanted to meet one here. I never find."
"Really? Wow...I wish I could avoid them that successfully."
"Hah you funny...oh your so lucky...your skin is white but you're not white."
"............ok."
"Would you ever live in Dubai??
"............maybe."
"............with someone like me?"

.... odd.

:yep:
Mujeriego
Is Iran considered Middle-Eastern? I always thought they were a special case like the Turkish. I have both Arabic and Iranian heritage from a while ago but it is hidden in my family.

Yes, they are Middle Eastern. As for your dad, is he related to this man...

N-a-d_92
half arab .. livin in an arab country :wink: .. do i count?

La la habibti, not good enough... :biggrin:
Ramin Gorji
Haha my gran loves googoosh yeah your right thats why i try and stay away from it most of the time which is hard when your gran is raving away to it next door lmao.

Oh my mother is the same. Loudest volume as well !! I don't even understand the words, yet it depresses me. Eats my soul!
This goes out to everyone... perfect representation of our parents.

(edited 13 years ago)
Mujeriego

Is he French by any chance (since you have French flag) ? Because many of the French have something against Arabs :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
yeahh
half Sudanese Arab, half White British although to be honest I always identify myself as British Arab, I would never usually identify myself as White or Sudanese unless specifically asked, I don't feel I belong in those groups :dontknow:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 96
Sushidelight
La la habibti, not good enough... :biggrin:

:biggrin: hahaaa .. :cool: unique combination though =P
Reply 97
Sushidelight
Out of sheer curiosity... how many does TSR have? I found one fellow Iraqi... which I found quite cool. Any more? Have any of my wonderful Arab brethren also infiltrated the likes of TSR?

* My ethnicity is mixed: Arab, Kurd, Turk & Persian. Luckily for me, they all LOVE each other so much, no conflicts, no problemos...[sarcasm] :biggrin:

Yalla, beace out habibi. :cool:
Oh no not another bogus asylum seeker. Go away and pack your troubles back to the middle east before I throw my shoe at you!:eek:
(edited 13 years ago)
Jamjar
Oh no not another bogus asylum seeker. Go away and your troubles back to the middle east before I throw my shoe at you!:eek:

Jog on... :rolleyes:
Reply 99
Sushidelight
This goes out to everyone... perfect representation of our parents.

I know him lol...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending