The Student Room Group

Why are guys so horny??

Like forreal I was at the club and like four guys came up to me on different occasion and were like "hey baby, wanna have sex". I was like "bitch go away". And then my bf wants to have sex with me like 3 times a week like forreal its annoyin

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll try to help you out with this one. Let's see.....OK,.....there you have it, I've officially removed you from my "to do" list.
(edited 13 years ago)
I dun't know why, i wish i wasn't cause i wanna do it like all the time but my girlfriend doesn't so you know. Its affects some of us as well. :/
3 times a week isn't that unusual, my bf wants it everyday usually, sometimes even twice

and its biological i guess
You're a troll forreal its annoyin.
Reply 5
troll forreal?
Not only guys are horny:sexface:
Reply 7
take it as a compliment
Reply 8
Original post by KellyKellyFan411
Like forreal I was at the club and like four guys came up to me on different occasion and were like "hey baby, wanna have sex". I was like "bitch go away". And then my bf wants to have sex with me like 3 times a week like forreal its annoyin

Is 3 a week a lot :confused: Plenty of young couples have sex every night. Jeesh.

Anyway, you want an answer to question: it's testosterone. The hormone that makes you want to have sex. Young men have MASSES more of this hormone than women.

It makes you bald. puts hair on your chest. encourages muscle growth. and lots of other things. By age 50, as a man, your testosterone has decreased by about 20% compared to when you were 20.

High testosterone basically is what makes me crazy if I don't get laid. :eek:

Don't like? Get an older guy.

...Another opinion (seriously) is to take a look at your feelings towards sex. A lot of people, especially girls (from what I've learned) have hang ups around sex. I'm not really an expert, but there must be those sex advice people on Sunday night radio shows for a reason right??

It's not just guys that are horny, it's just girls are less vocal about it :colonhash:
Reply 10
Original post by RELAXED
Is 3 a week a lot :confused: Plenty of young couples have sex every night. Jeesh.

Anyway, you want an answer to question: it's testosterone. The hormone that makes you want to have sex. Young men have MASSES more of this hormone than women.

It makes you bald. puts hair on your chest. encourages muscle growth. and lots of other things. By age 50, as a man, your testosterone has decreased by about 20% compared to when you were 20.

High testosterone basically is what makes me crazy if I don't get laid. :eek:

Don't like? Get an older guy.

...Another opinion (seriously) is to take a look at your feelings towards sex. A lot of people, especially girls (from what I've learned) have hang ups around sex. I'm not really an expert, but there must be those sex advice people on Sunday night radio shows for a reason right??

What do you mean by girls have hang ups about sex?
Reply 11
Original post by newts2k
What do you mean by girls have hang ups about sex?

I mean stuff like: not being able to enjoy sex in certain situations. Or feelings of guilt. Or not being able to relax until she has known the guy for a very long time. Or there was one on TSR last week... a girl who couldn't sleep with any guy she cared about. Only casual things.

I know this might seem cheesy, but this actually makes me sad to think about it.

Subject change in order. Back to the original post......
Reply 12
Original post by RELAXED

This, you're gonna make someone a grim wife OP
Because we're awesome
Reply 14
because girls are fit?

The disparity arises because men's horniness peaks in his late teens, whereas women's peaks in their early thirties. So if you get a couple in their mid-late twenties, their peaks overlap and they're doin' it like three times a day. Late 20's girls are awesome :sexface:
Reply 15

think most of us can do this daily with a helping 'hand' :awesome:
Reply 16
Original post by Indiesaurusrex
It's not just guys that are horny, it's just girls are less vocal about it :colonhash:

You're welcome to be vocal to moi :sexface::sexface: :teehee:
Reply 17
Original post by py0alb
because girls are fit?

The disparity arises because men's horniness peaks in his late teens, whereas women's peaks in their early thirties. So if you get a couple in their mid-late twenties, their peaks overlap and they're doin' it like three times a day. Late 20's girls are awesome :sexface:

Is that true about girls getting hornier later? Did not know that
Original post by newts2k
Is that true about girls getting hornier later? Did not know that

Its true, generally speaking.

I've been told by many men (going by their experiences) the best age for a woman to be at her peak sexually in terms of confidence, experience, energy and ethusiasm is late 20s. Of course I will champion this idea because I am in my late 20s, but I think its true. :colone: Ask some older guys, I'm sure they'll agree. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
because we are awesome :P

Quick Reply

Latest