The Student Room Group

How to tame an alpha male?

I recently just read the long thread on 'why girls go for alpha males'. As much as I hated the mysogyny of some posts on that thread, I can't really deny that I am attracted to alpha males.

I think as I have got older (now being 19), I am more aware of the types of guys I like, as well as being more picky, where as when I was younger, I was still 'testing the water' in a kind of way. I just tend to go for alpha males now, but it doesn't work out because I won't allow myself to be emotionally degraded and toyed in the way that alpha males can potentially so please.

SO, HOW TO GIRLS TAME ALPHA MALES?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ybbil
I recently just read the long thread on 'why girls go for alpha males'. As much as I hated the mysogyny of some posts on that thread, I can't really deny that I am attracted to alpha males.

I think as I have got older (now being 19), I am more aware of the types of guys I like, as well as being more picky, where as when I was younger, I was still 'testing the water' in a kind of way. I just tend to go for alpha males now, but it doesn't work out because I won't allow myself to be emotionally degraded and toyed in the way that alpha males can potentially so please.

SO, HOW TO GIRLS TAME ALPHA MALES?

You can't :tongue:
we can't be tamed bitch, now get me a drink
Ask Katy Perry. :yes: Also, shouldn't the question be "How do girls tame alpha males?" :holmes:
Be hot. And play hard to get.
You do realise that if you tame an alpha male, he won't be an alpha male anymore.

Alpha males do not get tamed by their women. That is why they are alpha males.
Reply 6
No, we can't take such a defeatist attitude, men have devised their ways of conquering and manipulating female impulses, and we should do the same.
It's so simple for them, be a dick and girls will like you, we need to figure out what we need to do.
Reply 7
Electro-Shock Therapy

Negative reinforcement?

whatever seigfried and roy did to get the tigers to do all the tricks, actually, scratch that, they got eaten didn't they?
Hah! Good luck.
Reply 9
Lol easy beta alphas don't need to defend themselves like this
Original post by sexygenocide
we can't be tamed bitch, now get me a drink

No sandwich? Your getting soft man.
Reply 11
Original post by ybbil
No, we can't take such a defeatist attitude, men have devised their ways of conquering and manipulating female impulses, and we should do the same.
It's so simple for them, be a dick and girls will like you, we need to figure out what we need to do.

Hmm, yes but the manipulating is for the purposes of conquering, not for keeping or changing! Be a feisty strong and sexy presence and chase and be chased with equal passion and aplomb and the alpha male's interest will be piqued. Never think you can change a man though.
Don't ever mess with me.
Reply 13
You can't. They tame you.
Ergo the alpha.
Reply 14
Goewyn you're probably right, I thought I had good game, but I think I could probably improve my game, don't show any signs of fondness, always be willing to lose your gains I think
Reply 15
No it does, because there can be an equilibrium of exciting unpredictability, so maybe the question should not have been to TAME an alpha male.
Nipple cripple.

If that fails, just return to your womanly duties and know your place!!
Reply 17
Or you could just go out with a normal person and leave all this gossipy 'alpha impulse' drivel alone... just a thought... i mean, alpha male.. sounds like someone who thinks eating sausages out of arse cracks is some form of kerrrrazy student banter lol
Kick 'em in the balls?
I don't understand why girls like alpha males so much. They are pricks, acting all tough and roudy. Trying to make a fool of me infront of that hot girl. It's ok for him to act like the hard man by slagging me off, but when i start shoving his head down the toilet, they all call the police on me!:mad:

Wait this isn't mrs moores therapy class............:confused:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Oh come on, I think this debate is a bit beyond that now, I don't mind male superiority arguments (TO AN EXTENT) but at least chose some that are applicable in the 21st century?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending