The Student Room Group

Birmingham vs KCL vs Nottingham?

I have no idea!
I've got unconditionals from Notts and Bham. Conditional from KCL. Which is better?
Opinions from people who have experienced the universities and courses there would be very much appreciated! :smile:
depends on the degree, what are you planning on doing?
Reply 2
visited?
Hello, very well done for your offers!
What course is it btw? it makes it easier to give suggestions :smile:
I have friends at all three of the unis, and they absolutely love it there! KCL is very prestigious, and being in london has its advantages (although can be expensive)
Birmingham and Nottingham are also awesome unis! (i've got an offer for medicine at birmingham, and at my interviews, i absoluetly loved the uni; it was just the right size, seems really vibrant, and the students were so friendly!)
Have you visited the unis yet? if you havent, that would be good (if possible).
Reply 4
Original post by Bubbles2010
Hello, very well done for your offers!
What course is it btw? it makes it easier to give suggestions :smile:
I have friends at all three of the unis, and they absolutely love it there! KCL is very prestigious, and being in london has its advantages (although can be expensive)
Birmingham and Nottingham are also awesome unis! (i've got an offer for medicine at birmingham, and at my interviews, i absoluetly loved the uni; it was just the right size, seems really vibrant, and the students were so friendly!)
Have you visited the unis yet? if you havent, that would be good (if possible).

Haha yes it would help if I mentioned the course, sorry! I've applied for Maths. Welldone on your offer too!
Reply 5
I've visited Birmingham, I honestly wish I had a better chance of seeing it, but the tour was a bit all over the place and needed to get to work, so didn't see everything. But it did seem really nice. I've seen little bits of the other two campuses too. Just not the maths departments.
Reply 6
Original post by -(",)-
I've visited Birmingham, I honestly wish I had a better chance of seeing it, but the tour was a bit all over the place and needed to get to work, so didn't see everything. But it did seem really nice. I've seen little bits of the other two campuses too. Just not the maths departments.

I'd say a combo of Nottingham and KCL for firm and insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest