The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mirili
No, first choice would be Strathclyde (offer veeery unlikely :rolleyes:), then Edinburgh and then RGU.. Although I looked around a lot, Uni seems great but it's SO far up north, scares me off a little bit.

Yeah i was looking at strathclyde but yeah for me an offer seems unlikely also.. i have my alevels .. however i dont they would give me offer.. probably give me an offer if nobody applys for hospitality at strathclyde lol

Yeah i have looked around alot also.. yeah do you know what aberdeen would be like? lol
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Original post by Vesselina

I applied for Architecture (K100) :smile:

Heyyyy me too :smile: its one of my 5 choices have you heard anything back from them? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by NickW-Moores
Heyyyy me too :smile: its one of my 5 choices have you heard anything back from them? :smile:

No, haven't heard anything back (only application acknowledgment) :smile: What are your other choices? :smile:

No, haven't heard anything back (only application acknowledgment) :smile: What are your other choices? :smile:

Has been long since your application has gone off? Erm I've picked Liverpool, oxford Brooke's, Northumbria, Robert Gordon and Plymouth :smile:
Have you been on a open day there or anything?
What's your other choices? :smile:
Reply 24
Has been long since your application has gone off? Erm I've picked Liverpool, oxford Brooke's, Northumbria, Robert Gordon and Plymouth :smile:
Have you been on a open day there or anything?
What's your other choices? :smile:

I sent my application off on November 8th. My other choices are Edinburgh, Strathclyde, Glasgow School of Art and Dundee.
I haven't been to any open day as I'm from Bulgaria and it's not that near :biggrin:
Hahaha anywhere up Scotland I see :tongue: oh wow how many have you heard back from? :smile:
Loool I see I suppose that is a bit of a commute :') I've heard that Robert Gordon and the area is nice and I know Aberdeen is so that's something positive
Edinburgh is nice too :smile: good luck with your applications I hope you get what you want :smile:
Reply 26
Hahaha anywhere up Scotland I see :tongue: oh wow how many have you heard back from? :smile:
Loool I see I suppose that is a bit of a commute :') I've heard that Robert Gordon and the area is nice and I know Aberdeen is so that's something positive
Edinburgh is nice too :smile: good luck with your applications I hope you get what you want :smile:

Thanks for wishing me luck :biggrin: Good luck to you too :tongue:
I haven't heard from any of them yet (got only acknowledgement letters)
And waiting is starting to drive me crazy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for wishing me luck :biggrin: Good luck to you too :tongue:
I haven't heard from any of them yet (got only acknowledgement letters)
And waiting is starting to drive me crazy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hahaha your welcome and thank youuu :smile:
No news is good news :smile: which do you really want?
Hahaha I'm not surprised waiting Is the most annoying thing especially when your impatient and curious :tongue: don't worry I'm sure you'll get in what are your grades?
Reply 28
Hellooo
I am.applying for pharmacy

I got the 'happy birthday ' email a few days,ago, that made me chuckle :biggrin:
Reply 29
Hahaha your welcome and thank youuu :smile:
No news is good news :smile: which do you really want?
Hahaha I'm not surprised waiting Is the most annoying thing especially when your impatient and curious :tongue: don't worry I'm sure you'll get in what are your grades?

Thanks again for believing in me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Well as I'm Bulgarian my grades may appear strange for you :tongue: But so far I managed to get only 6s (the highest grade is 6, the lowest passing - 3)
My first choice is probably Edinburgh, but we'll see... :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by fruitfan
Hellooo
I am.applying for pharmacy

I got the 'happy birthday ' email a few days,ago, that made me chuckle :biggrin:

Haha, I got this one too :biggrin:
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Pharmacy 2012 I hope. :biggrin: Sent it off a week or so ago. They acknowledged my application so it's a case of "and now we wait." Course looks great though. :biggrin:

hey, seen you on the pharmacy threads alot.

you were predicted AAA if im not mistaken?? how comes you applied to RGU ? do you wanna get far away from home lol
Only 6's haha that's Awesomeee you'll have no worries with Edinburgh I'm sure xD let me know when you get offers and where be interested to know :smile:
Original post by James A
hey, seen you on the pharmacy threads alot.

you were predicted AAA if im not mistaken?? how comes you applied to RGU ? do you wanna get far away from home lol

Yeah, I pretty much live on this forum. Sad but true.

You were not mistaken. :lol: Applied to RGU as a sort of back up, in case the others didn't like me. I do want to get far away from home, very much so, but the RGU pharmacy department was nicer than Strathclyde's, I felt, and also it means that if some kind of disaster occurs and I have to stay near Aberdeen, then I could still go to university. In theory. :lol:

Where have you applied? :smile:

And I laughed when I saw the Happy Birthday email, thought they'd aged me by a few weeks.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Yeah, I pretty much live on this forum. Sad but true.

You were not mistaken. :lol: Applied to RGU as a sort of back up, in case the others didn't like me. I do want to get far away from home, very much so, but the RGU pharmacy department was nicer than Strathclyde's, I felt, and also it means that if some kind of disaster occurs and I have to stay near Aberdeen, then I could still go to university. In theory. :lol:

Where have you applied? :smile:

And I laughed when I saw the Happy Birthday email, thought they'd aged me by a few weeks.

xD check my sig :smile:

ive never thought of living in scotland, aberdeen is a nice place still!!

deep fried mars bar mmmm
Original post by James A
xD check my sig :smile:

ive never thought of living in scotland, aberdeen is a nice place still!!

deep fried mars bar mmmm

It's not that lovely. It's grey and when it rains, it's soul destroying.

Never eaten a deep fried mars bar and I've lived here since I was 5. :lol:
Has anyone else heard back yet? I got an unconditional and they asked me to send them copies of my certificates and I was wondering if anyone knew if they mean by post or if email is sufficient...? Thanks!
Reply 37
I'm applying to Biomedical Science. Even though I already had the requirements in fifth year (on my gap year cos i didnt get my condition to another uni last year) I still think I'm going to get rejected :frown:
What has the happy birthday email all about?
Applied to Biomedical Science at RGU, hope I get an offer :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest