The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Been sent everything for Cambridge now :smile:, 12PM on Thursday 19th, lots to prepare for now, though I've been doing a lot of work already for it, need to write a 1000 word essay on top of it now :frown:
Original post by victoria13

INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... any tips? (Durham (physics))

Hey I had an interview on the 16th for History though! Have you heard back from them yet?x

Hey yeah I had my interview on Wednesday too!! Went pretty badly in my opinion.... just got to wait and see i guess. x

I had mine then as well but still waiting to hear!! Have you guys heard anything yet?x
Finally - have an interview at York in 10 days' time. I'm absolutely desperate to get in! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear from various places!
Anyone at LSBU on Thursday?
Reply 585
Anyone had an interview at York St John for Primary PGCE? I have mine tomorrow!
Reply 586
Original post by lazzyfuzzylou
Finally - have an interview at York in 10 days' time. I'm absolutely desperate to get in! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear from various places!

Good luck!
Wishing Bedfordshire would hurry up with their decision to offer me an interview or not! I think they have forgotten about me :frown:
I know someone who had an interview in nov and heard back a few days ago and got a conditional offer. Booo i wanna know!!
Original post by pineapple86
I know someone who had an interview in nov and heard back a few days ago and got a conditional offer. Booo i wanna know!!

The amount of time some people have to wait is absurd :| We were told 4-8 weeks at my interview, but I heard ack today (3 and a half weeks) that I have a conditional offer :biggrin: Everyone I know who was therethat day though hasn't heard back yet :/ I;'m really hoping my friend and the people I met get offers! I hope you hear back soon! :smile:
Original post by angel_night
The amount of time some people have to wait is absurd :| We were told 4-8 weeks at my interview, but I heard ack today (3 and a half weeks) that I have a conditional offer :biggrin: Everyone I know who was therethat day though hasn't heard back yet :/ I;'m really hoping my friend and the people I met get offers! I hope you hear back soon! :smile:

I dont want to wait any longer lol i know i prob wont hear back til next month. Congrats!! I hope i get in!
it's nearly been 2 months for me and i still havent heard back from after my interview. this is absolutely awful!
Good luck to everyone waiting...

There seems to be a lot of variety in interview dates, wait times to hear back etc. Pretty nerve-racking, I imagine.

I got really lucky last year - I had my interview on 4/11 and found out on 5/11. No idea why it happened so quickly, especially as a lot of my friends on the course were interviewed/notified much later on. In other words, don't let it worry you [although I know that is hard] - a bit of a wait or a later interview date needn't be a concern. :smile:
I hope I'm not the only one revising teaching, their subject and interviews and everything as much as I can, lots of work going on in Camp Me
Should hear from LSBU in 2-3 weeks if they're going to let me in or not :biggrin:
Reply 595
I was really lucky with Bangor university I had my interview on Wednesday and I found out this morning that I had a conditional offer. Fair play to people waiting 2 months the suspense would kill me! x
Woop

Rung up bedfordshire today, they are giving me an interview but haven't confirmed the date yet :biggrin:
So happy, found out i got offered a place at Roehampton secondary history!
Reply 598
Hi Guys,
Anyone know what I should wear to my interview for primary?
Do all males wear suits, I am guessing yes?

Best of luck to every1 doing interviews.

I am so nervous about mine!
Original post by lansing
Hi Guys,
Anyone know what I should wear to my interview for primary?
Do all males wear suits, I am guessing yes?

Best of luck to every1 doing interviews.

I am so nervous about mine!

All but one of the guys at my interview for primary wore suits. The one who didn't wore jeans, a shirt and blazer I think. So I think suits ar a safe bet :smile:

Good luck!!

Latest

Trending

Trending