The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laross
Can't find anything on their site :frown: I think it may be around 20-30

It's in the prospectus :smile:
Reply 1021
My friend had an interview and she says they made her copy a sequence of actions (one tap on the table, spin around anti clockwise etc) and shook their heads tutting even though she got it right! Got an offer though so it's all good - I hope I get an interview!!! Does it matter if you were sick and missed the BMAT? (Well, fake sick, but daddys a doctor so got a sicknote LOL)

BTW they check your facebooks too this year, they told us at open day, untag all drunk pictures!!!
do they really give out offers first then give out rejections ? or they update track batch by batch ?????
Interview on the 7th of Feb!! :biggrin:
Original post by ragamuffin
Interview on the 7th of Feb!! :biggrin:

Congrats!!! :smile:

Did you just find out today?
Original post by Davidragon
Congrats!!! :smile:

Did you just find out today?

Thankyou! :smile: and yeah, they sent me an email this morning :smile:
Reply 1026
Thankyou! :smile: and yeah, they sent me an email this morning :smile:

congratsss :smile: and best of luck! mind sharing your stats so that we have a rough idea what kind of people they're calling at this stage?
Original post by nk2012
congratsss :smile: and best of luck! mind sharing your stats so that we have a rough idea what kind of people they're calling at this stage?

thanks! and yeah no problem, i got 8 *'s and 4 A's at gcse, 4 A's at AS and im predicted AAA for A2. On my bmat i got 6, 5.2 and 4A :smile:
thanks! and yeah no problem, i got 8 *'s and 4 A's at gcse, 4 A's at AS and im predicted AAA for A2. On my bmat i got 6, 5.2 and 4A :smile:

Well done! :smile: How are your other offers going? Do you know any else with an interview?
Original post by NoFunnyBusiness
Well done! :smile: How are your other offers going? Do you know any else with an interview?

That's the only one i've heard back from so far, hating all this waiting around! haha i know a couple of people with interviews at leicester and hull-york :smile: how about you?
interview 8th Feb
Reply 1031
Original post by sjalilzadeh
interview 8th Feb

congrats :smile: can u reveal academics/bmat please?
Original post by purplefrog
It's more the fact that most of the Jan interviews are held for grads and gap year applicants as opposed to most of the offers for grads and gap years are given out in January

Really? Hope that's not a bad sign..
Reply 1033
I am so worried because of this wating around. Has anyone been rejected without an interview yet? Is it possible to hear about an interview or is it too late since people have been alocated febraury interviews?
Original post by fou de fafa
Really? Hope that's not a bad sign..

means grads still could get interviews

Original post by 768mango
I am so worried because of this wating around. Has anyone been rejected without an interview yet? Is it possible to hear about an interview or is it too late since people have been alocated febraury interviews?

there's still time for both feb interview offers and just more interview offers in general :smile:
Original post by sjalilzadeh
interview 8th Feb

are you in the morning session?
Original post by kashkadi
congrats :smile: can u reveal academics/bmat please?

Multilingual, English as 3th language since 2007,Immigrate to england end of 2007,pass GCSE 2008-9
GCSE 6A* 3A 2B
AS=AAAAA
prediction=A*A*A*A*A
BMAT=6.0,7.0,3A
Original post by Constricule
are you in the morning session?

Afternoon
Original post by Kouties
Offer!!!!!!

did you really get an unconditional....been having a little stalk to the stalker page and that's incredible if its true :')
Reply 1039
on a gap year so there weren't any conditions to the offer

Quick Reply

Latest