The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

I had an interview on 23rd march for adult nursing in chester uni. dont think it went to well was just wondering has anyone heard back from them yet? anyone had a yes or no??? x
Reply 2941
Original post by Tearz
Congrats! I knew you'd get in:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: really excited now. One of the conditions is that they get enough funded places but that is quite common isn't it :-)
Reply 2942
Original post by Nicola86
Thank you :biggrin: really excited now. One of the conditions is that they get enough funded places but that is quite common isn't it :-)

They put it on all offers from cardiff, they have to offer more places than they have as some wont get the required grades or will choose other unis, I phoned and asked, they said its very unlikely they'd have to many. If they do the people at the bottom of the list will be offered march or take their insurance place.

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen xx
Reply 2943
Original post by caz77
They put it on all offers from cardiff, they have to offer more places than they have as some wont get the required grades or will choose other unis, I phoned and asked, they said its very unlikely they'd have to many. If they do the people at the bottom of the list will be offered march or take their insurance place.

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen xx

My offer is for the march 2013 intake so hopefully it will be ok, I wouldnt want to be moved to September 2013. Anyway though, probably won't happen :smile:
Original post by vicky82
Does anyone know when Swansea is letting us know i've heard some people say they got rejected but i phoned swansea today and they said they're still waiting for info from the tutors, im confused and frustrated lol!! (Im hoping to do child btw) x

I'm doing mental health and I literally just rang them and they said they're still waiting to hear from the tutors for mental health too :/ so annoying waiting all this time now! good luck x
Reply 2945
Hi your right I think its the hardest part as most of the Welsh Unis have given out offers, i feel like a stalker i keep ringing everyday to see if there's an update but i keep getting the same reply - waiting for the tutors lol, hopefully wont be too much longer now then either way i can relax, good luck to you too xx
aw i'm still waiting to hear from two of mine.. this is driving me craaaaaazy!!! :O
Just got unsuccessful from Swansea but I don't care :smile: got my top two choices and have firmed and insured them now x
Reply 2948
Original post by Lydia7288
Just got unsuccessful from Swansea but I don't care :smile: got my top two choices and have firmed and insured them now x

I am not too bothered if I get a rejection from Swansea either, my interview isn't until 24th April so am seriously considering withdrawing from Swansea and putting a firm on Cardiff.
anyone heard back off nottingham for the postgrad diploma? this wait is PAINFUL :frown:
Reply 2950
Hi I got a conditional offer from Hull :biggrin: Anyone else? x
Reply 2951
Anyone else going to Cardiff for adult nursing March 2013?
Reply 2952
Hi Tearz,

hope u dont mind me asking! noticed u said u only had your uwe interview a couple of weeks ago. was that for adult, child or mental health nursing? as i have been waiting over three months since my interview for child and is driving me a little mad waiting! well done for getting into cardiff btw that is amazing:smile:

thanks! x
Hey Guzz,

I want to know how gud is Swansea University for Computer Science department or you can tell me overall about the unversity,
howz the people over there, ssurrounding to swansea? pls guyzz i need reply from you, i know i can get this stuff from goggling around, but urr experience is a fact so, kindly reply me thanks
Reply 2954
Original post by Leah.94
Hi yeah i've got an interview at Notts then as well :smile:

ooh yay!! Is Nottingham your first choice?
Original post by Vsparrow
Hi everyone, I've got all my offers back now, 3 in total. One for MNursci at nottingham, one from Birmingham and one from coventry. Anyone else got any offers from any of these? x

Hey, i got an offer at Notts for adult nursing :biggrin:
Original post by Cherriesxo
Offer from Edge Hill :smile: So pleased because it's my first choice!! Anyone else starting Adult branch at Edge Hill in September? xx

Congrats on your offer :smile: x. I have my interview for Edge Hill on the 18th April, a bit worried :frown:, was the interview process difficult?
Original post by marilyn009
Congrats on your offer :smile: x. I have my interview for Edge Hill on the 18th April, a bit worried :frown:, was the interview process difficult?

Thanks :smile: Aww you don't need to worry they're lovely! Basically you go in a room together and they give you an interview time then you do the tests. Then you do your own thing until you're called to go back. The maths test was difficult but if you practice on the example they sent you in the email then you should be prepared. Good luck :smile: xx
Original post by Nicola86
I am not too bothered if I get a rejection from Swansea either, my interview isn't until 24th April so am seriously considering withdrawing from Swansea and putting a firm on Cardiff.

I was considering withdrawing my application from them but wanted to wait to see what they said. Thought I'd be waiting a while considering a lot of people like yourself still have interviews towards the end of this month. Didn't have towait too long and I've firmed Glam now for March '13 and insured Cardiff for Sept '12. Can't wait to get the ball rolling x
I've got an interview at Nottingham for child nursing. Has anyone had an offer from them yet and can you let me know what the conditions are, thanks xx

Quick Reply

Latest