The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by llessur123
I think Proudlock is pretty sexy but nobody seems to agree with me.

he was looking fine tonight
Jamie MY BOY!
Hugo's girlfriend and his ex are H.O.T and so is Louise.

Gabriella comes across as unstable.

They all lead similar lives to people in some towns in the sense that most of them have shagged one another lol.
Original post by Bellissima
proudlock lookin pretty hot this episode... and hugo is gorgeous!
jamie.... i love him!!!! the things i would do..

Strikes me that Proudlock has a kind of 80's cheese thing going on that appeals to a certain girl, good looking chappy, kind of got his own thing going on - makes it or breaks it with that "80's Slap n Pop Bass" type earring - Hugo has very good hair I must admit and is the one that kind of takes charge in a crisis, and Jamie is a lot of fun and actually quite sincere beneath it, all of them speak to the girls politely.

Speaking as another fella these guys are cool, the reasons above are what I'm estimating the girls like about them.

Spencer on the other hand is gradually alienating every girl on the circuit, or at least I hope so - the sad thing about him is he has this kind of unfounded arrogance all of a sudden, if he didn't the girls would probably take him more seriously. I think the dumb red faced "drunk after 1.5 glasses of wine" Hugh Grant thing he was doing before was working better for him. He does not speak to the girls politely - "Are you a virgin" for kickoff ... and the old "can we be friends with benefits" line he keeps spinning them. What a dumb twot.
Original post by SubAtomic
Hugo's girlfriend and his ex

What's happening between her and Prof Green? Anything amusing? Anyone else think he's probably got about 6 others on the go as well?

Word seems to be that he made himself look a bit of a dick on it. I kind of thought he did a bit. He obviously thinks it's worth it for a bit of that high class "entertainment". I see she's already got him at the "chauffeur" stage which means they must have been together at least six months, right? :tongue:
Original post by frankieboy

Oh also while we're at it - croaky voices can be sexy on girls sometimes, but Millie is starting to sound like Lemmy from Motorhead.

Definitely :lol:

Lol'd so hard when "Spenny" saw Jamie and Louise kissing. That's karma right there. :awesome:
**** Spencer. The sad thing is, I know quite a few guys who would behave the same way.
So glad Louise went with Jamie - I love her, and I love Jamie...

Spencer, good looking - but such a ****

Rosie, like I've pretty much said every week - is vile

Proudlock and Jamie are my two faces I think - Proudlock because he's gorgeous :-) and Jamie because he's cute and has such a fun personality!
Apparently Spencer is for the axe, after being caught on camera doing a line of cocaine :ahee:
Original post by Tsunami2011
Apparently Spencer is for the axe, after being caught on camera doing a line of cocaine :ahee:

Haha no way!

Edit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2134292/Made-In-Chelseas-Spencer-Matthews-photographed-snorting-cocaine-afterparty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

LOL it happened in Bath. My sister's friend said she saw someone from Made in Chelsea there, but mixed up the shows saying "Aren't you in TOWIE?" and he said "Wrong show, darling" (true story).
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by frankieboy
What's happening between her and Prof Green? Anything amusing? Anyone else think he's probably got about 6 others on the go as well?

Word seems to be that he made himself look a bit of a dick on it. I kind of thought he did a bit. He obviously thinks it's worth it for a bit of that high class "entertainment". I see she's already got him at the "chauffeur" stage which means they must have been together at least six months, right? :tongue:

No idea bro. Watch it then that is my dose of Made in Chelsea over. Trash tv is one thing but trash papers and mags are a no no for me. I may drop a lady off too after a night of high class "entertainment", would be rude to tell her to get the bus :biggrin:
I know it's the Daily Mail so not exactly reputable but, from that same article:

It has also been alleged that some of the other Made In Chelsea castmembers, including Francis Boulle and newcomer Kimberley Garner, have been warned about 'unprofessional behaviour'.

Francis and Kimberley! The two I thought were the most awkward/innocent :unimpressed:
Original post by CountMancula
Haha no way!

Edit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2134292/Made-In-Chelseas-Spencer-Matthews-photographed-snorting-cocaine-afterparty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

LOL it happened in Bath. My sister's friend said she saw someone from Made in Chelsea there, but mixed up the shows saying "Aren't you in TOWIE?" and he said "Wrong show, darling" (true story).

Great blunder! Bet it would have narked certain MIC people off haha

no way... the sad thing is i'm not surprised... what an idiot...
Original post by Tokyoround
I know it's the Daily Mail so not exactly reputable but, from that same article:

Francis and Kimberley! The two I thought were the most awkward/innocent :unimpressed:

well kimberly actually had a boyfriend who she'd been living with for like a year while filming was going on and she lied and said she was single... he dumped her after seeing what she was like on the show and it came out.. so maybe it's got something to do with that.

and francis is the cheekiest on the show!
Original post by Bellissima
well kimberly actually had a boyfriend who she'd been living with for like a year while filming was going on and she lied and said she was single... he dumped her after seeing what she was like on the show and it came out.. so maybe it's got something to do with that.

My vision of the world has been shattered :afraid:

I wasn't buying the whole innocent girl act but, didn't think she was a player. Although tbh the whole setting up two dates in the same day should have been a sign, guess I thought it was the producers orchestrating it.

Yeah I know Francis is a bit cheeky but he doesn't seem that wild really. Then again it's a TV show so who knows what they're like off camera!

Or a line of benzo/nova caine mixed with aspirin, baby laxative, and glucose...
Reply 1317
Original post by Tokyoround

Innocent? A provocatively dressed xtian & cheekiest lad of the lot. youtube Francis at oxford union for some unedited footage of him. He's a class act. shame we aren't seeing more of him. I think he got suspended for most of this season for repeatedly turning up late to film his own life :s-smilie:.
Spencer doin coke is no surprise, he already said he was leaving the show anyway.
& though I'm really stoked for Jamie, I'm not really buying it. She's since been on holiday with spencer to dubai & then been papped around with him...latest being last week...
Original post by Wahala
Innocent? A provocatively dressed xtian & cheekiest lad of the lot. youtube Francis at oxford union for some unedited footage of him. He's a class act. shame we aren't seeing more of him. I think he got suspended for most of this season for repeatedly turning up late to film his own life :s-smilie:.
Spencer doin coke is no surprise, he already said he was leaving the show anyway.
& though I'm really stoked for Jamie, I'm not really buying it. She's since been on holiday with spencer to dubai & then been papped around with him...latest being last week...

i love francis :love:

i think louise is using jamie to get to spencer
Yeah reading stuff about them outside just watching the show definitely ruins it!

Quick Reply

Latest