The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9800
Oh people meet up in person then? That's quite cool actually.
Reply 9801
Original post by rmhumphries

To us, your face is attractive all the time :biggrin:

You, sir, are a true gent. :love: :h:

Original post by AntisthenesDogger
That's just what the Ice Giants want you to do. Don't fall prey to their schemes.

And don't drink any alcohol for now, drink milk if anything it helps with the lining. Also eat soluble foods.

Oh noes, not le Ice Giants :colone:

Yeah Ima give myself a night/2 nights off if I can. Milkshake counts as food right? Or at least, more than malibu does :tongue:

I am being a prize **** up today. :king1: :facepalm2:
2 peoples days disrupted. urgh.
Does anybody want to skype? Getting urges and trying to distract...
Original post by headunderwater

I'm on skype, if you want to add me
Original post by bullettheory

What's your username? :smile:
What's your username? :smile:

sjlbruce :smile:
Made a new thread as we've reached the 10000 mark! Just gotta wait for la mods to approve it.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Ok, totally random idea, but who's up for the next dep soc meet to be at a theme park? :biggrin:

Yus! I vote Alton Towers. It would be awesome.

Original post by Delain

Yup, last ones were in Birmingham and London - some stayed for a couple of hours for coffee, meals and drinks and a couple of us stayed over and had a bit of an adventure!
Reply 9808
Had a mixed day. Had to mark that mock exam for Psychology we did on Tuesday, and I got the lowest in the class - 23/72, U :colondollar: (and by about 11 marks too as far as I'm aware, and that was a D). Then had another psychology lesson after break with a different teacher. We were completing an exam paper we started last week using our books. Time flew! :awesome: :biggrin: . Me and a few other people a meeting with the head of Sixth Form about one of our subjects, to be completed tomorrow morning. Had fun afterwards too, and right now watching snooker :tongue: . :rofl: at the foul that happened just now :biggrin: .

I managed to photocopy my exam timetable, find the calculator and get out my transparent pencil case! :redface: :eek: :woo:

:console: :hugs: :jumphug: for everyone, congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts :woo: :yay: :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
No we're just mis-understood. :tongue:

Are you borderline too? I feel outnumbered here :tongue:
Original post by noodlzzz
ok, totally random idea, but who's up for the next dep soc meet to be at a theme park? :d

Legoland! :biggrin:

Original post by bullettheory

I have Skype as well if anyone here wants to add me :smile: (my addy is SciFiBoy1)
Original post by Delain

we do :yep: both meets I went to were fun and people here are really nice and friendly as well :smile:
Reply 9813
Original post by SciFiBoy
we do :yep: both meets I went to were fun and people here are really nice and friendly as well :smile:

We're all pre-built empathy machines :colone:
Ok, totally random idea, but who's up for the next dep soc meet to be at a theme park? :biggrin:

Holy crap...YES! YES YES YES!!!! :woo:

Ah yeah, that sounds like a pretty fun idea :smile:. I might be up for it :yep:
Original post by Nut.
We're all pre-built empathy machines :colone:

hehe, :smile:
I've been playing badminton with that Mind charity. Good fun, it's good to get out the house and do exercise and interact with people.

Found out why everyone there seems so normal....they're all volunteers not patients. :facepalm: And the person on my team kept making me lose, was so annoyed! Grrrrrrrrr! :mad:
Reply 9818
My thoughts are getting jumpy/paranoid. Hoping it's just a temporary effect of lack of meds/ no sleep/ lots of alcohol, because being suspicious of all the people walking around outside isn't fun, and neither was repeatedly throwing back the shower curtain this morning to check there was nobody there.
I was just wondering, what do you all see/feel when you look into the mirror?

I never really feel anything, because I feel completely disconnected from the person I see. I "know" logically that it's me, I can recognise my reflection and recognise myself in pictures, but it doesn't "feel" like it's me. I don't really know what it is I expect to see, but whatever it is I expect, it's not my actual reflection.