The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

bath spa uni applicants 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

I'm still waiting to hear from them. It's getting annoying now. I sent my application off in November and got all offers from the four others within three weeks.
Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 41
Original post by Allymc
I recieved my conditional offer for history on 5th jan and just got back from visiting the uni today:smile: it looks pretty, really concerned about being cut of if it snows though.

Doesn't snow quite as much in the South West though... nice warmer winters and early springs.

:smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Benjamin Eva
I have applied for drama studies and had a reply and sent my replies, its my first choice so we may be on the same course :smile:

Congrats on your offer

Did you have to audition/have an interview or did they do it on the application form alone?

Thanks.. any information would be useful.

:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Sparklyvampiredust
I got a mass email from Admissions today. It apologised for not replying earlier. It said they were having to consider making offers carefully in the light of the OFFA decision.
I guess this means they have had some places cut and I might have wasted a Ucas choice

What happened with OFFA... what decision? I don't understand :frown:

Arghhh... :smile:
Original post by Gem101
I've just got a conditional offer - so relieved! :biggrin:

me too, got mine a few weeks ago! already set as my firm :smile:
Original post by Lahrun
Still waiting on Primary Education at Bath Spa too! Sent mine off before Christmas D: Hopefully we will hear back sooon (:

Do you mean Education Studies leading to PGCE primary? I've just put that as my firm choice! And Education Studies (without the PGCE year) as my insurance choice (lower grades)! Eeee so exciting!
Reply 46
Tourism Management!
Reply 47
Original post by tiffanylily93
Do you mean Education Studies leading to PGCE primary? I've just put that as my firm choice! And Education Studies (without the PGCE year) as my insurance choice (lower grades)! Eeee so exciting!

Yesss! This is exactly what i've done too (: so excited now i've made my decisions!
Reply 48
anyone know where i can see the accomodation places?
Original post by Lahrun
Yesss! This is exactly what i've done too (: so excited now i've made my decisions!

Yay! Thats so cool! So Bath Spa'syour firm and insurance? :smile: x
hey!
i got an offer for English lit, anyone else doing english? i firmed it in january but the only thing i've heard from them is about accommodation, nothing about me firming them, which i got from my insurance (they sent me a letter saying that they knew i'd taken a place not that i'd firmed them) but it's really worrying me! anyone else hear anything?
Reply 51
hey!
i got an offer for English lit, anyone else doing english? i firmed it in january but the only thing i've heard from them is about accommodation, nothing about me firming them, which i got from my insurance (they sent me a letter saying that they knew i'd taken a place not that i'd firmed them) but it's really worrying me! anyone else hear anything?

hey, i'm not doing english but i've only had the accomodation email as well, i've had the same thing with my insurance but i wouldn't worry i'm guessing its because they havn't really got any information they need to send us yet, until our grades come through i doubt we will here much from them.
Reply 52
Hii I've received an unconditional to study History (: Hoping to get Waterside or Charlton for accomodation as it seems a lot less cut off, closer to the nightlife & town centre & a lot more in the thick of it than Newton Park. Anybody else applied for history? (:
Reply 53
Original post by awilkinson
Hii I've received an unconditional to study History (: Hoping to get Waterside or Charlton for accomodation as it seems a lot less cut off, closer to the nightlife & town centre & a lot more in the thick of it than Newton Park. Anybody else applied for history? (:

Hey ive got a conditional offer for history 2012:tongue:. Ive applied for Newton accomodation sorta regretting that now especially after seeing the new prices.
Hi everyone! I know I'm a but late to the party, but I've applied for (and just accepted as firm) Education Studies and for the Newton Park accommodation. I never thought about the construction stuff. Oops... Oh well, it'll be fine. Is anyone else really excited? :smile:
Hi, I've firmed Bath Spa for Creative Writing & Film and Screen Studies. Anyone else doing anything similar?

I'm not sure if I'll get in because I'm fairly sure I won't get the required grades - but I'll def have more than enough UCAS points and admissions said that, in that case, I'll probably still get in. So fingers crossed.

Also, I want Waterside but as my second choice...Newton or Charlton? I think Charlton's too expensive but maybe it's worth it?
Reply 56
Original post by sarah.connolly
Hi everyone! I know I'm a but late to the party, but I've applied for (and just accepted as firm) Education Studies and for the Newton Park accommodation. I never thought about the construction stuff. Oops... Oh well, it'll be fine. Is anyone else really excited? :smile:

Firmed Education too! I didn't really think the construction would be tooooooo bad, so have also put newton as my first! Should be fine (: really excited now though!
Reply 57
Original post by tiffanylily93
Yay! Thats so cool! So Bath Spa'syour firm and insurance? :smile: x

Yeahh, firm and insurance! Have you put in for accommodation yet? (:
Original post by sarah.connolly

I've firmed Education studies too! :smile:
Original post by Lahrun
Yeahh, firm and insurance! Have you put in for accommodation yet? (:

Oh I've got a separate flat in the town centre, moving in at the end of June! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending