The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Metro 2033 :love: and the first Gears of War.
About to have a two week holiday, I'll be finishing bastion, playing through kingdoms of amalur and doing a complete playthrough of the AC series again because of that steam sale!
Started playing Battlefield 3 more. I don't rage quit nearly as much as I did with MW2.
Original post by Miss Trololol
Started playing Battlefield 3 more. I don't rage quit nearly as much as I did with MW2.

There aren't as many situations when you feel 'robbed' in BF :tongue: Every time you die in CoD there's usually something you can blame which makes it frustrating :tongue:
Skyrim on xbox 360, it's too addictive
Original post by It.
DayZ mod for ARMA2, it's a zombie survival mod. Fantastic, and still only in alpha.

Too addicted to this right now. Haven't played a game in a long time but this blew me away.
Minecraft playing with mods

currently got the wizard craft mod for magic staffs and the pokemobs mod for pokemon to battle

i have a squirtle charmander and bulbasaur in mine craft ><
Reply 3247
Diablo III... Just beat the game on normal difficulty about an hour ago... 3 more difficulties to go through! and a few other classes to finish the game with as well, in various difficulties... hot damn
I play a lot of Outer Empires - It's an online space MMORPG currently for PC (is going to expand onto mobile browsers) that is currently in a beta period, it's free to sign up, well worth a try if you like that sort of thing - use referrer Id 851190 if you want to give it a go :smile:
Replaying Dragon Age 2 on PS3
Black Op's on PS3, recently wiped my memory on multiplayer to go onto prestiege mode on level 38 now i think after about 10days
Original post by It.
DayZ mod for ARMA2, it's a zombie survival mod. Fantastic, and still only in alpha.

Sounds a bit indie
Crusader Kings 2. A strategy game which actually requires strategy. :drool:
temple run.
molten-wow 6.1k shadow priest gladiator.
Original post by manchesterunited15
temple run.

haha me too XD I cant stop playing it :lol:
Darksiders
iPad - NBA Jam/FM12

XBOX - MLB, Madden 12
Reply 3258
Just finished Ninja Gaiden Black on hard mode, boom.
Reply 3259
Pokémon White and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Latest