The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wahay!! :biggrin: :party:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Howdy :biggrin:
It feels so...... Clean:K:
I want a race to 10k on the other thread 4 posts to go now guys. Go have some fun!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2004366&page=500&p=38476967#post38476967
Reply 5
Ooooh. Look. It's all shiny and new. :^_^:
:woo:

Finally, the A Level forum :adore:
Original post by Groat
I was kidding. :colondollar:

I'd been watching this thread on post #9991 for a few minutes and got the idea that it wasn't going to move, so just decided to close it. I was expecting a race akin to A-Level results threads last year. :ahee:

So was I :p:

It's fine :h: I was expecting a better race to 10k myself. We need to teach these people a thing of two! :wink2:
Also, when do we find out the post counts from Mk III and all those awards that people were nominating?
Original post by benpearson1

Actually.. It still says Year 11.. Which is GCSE Year :tongue:

It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
Needs a name change though...
Reply 11
Wooo!
Also, when do we find out the post counts from Mk III and all those awards that people were nominating?

I'll announce them tomorrow. Tbh I haven't had many nominations at all. The nominations close at midday tomorrow.

Nomination post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2004366&page=463&p=38392722&highlight=#post38392722
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Loz17
It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
Needs a name change though...

Might as well leave it to be honest. We can always make an A-Level thread nearer the time can't we? :smile: I think we'd also have to discuss the changeover with the current Y12's..
Original post by c3ntury
Wooo!

Your like a wild Pokémon.. You just randomly appear out of nowhere! :eek:

Hey :biggrin:

Original post by Loz17
I'll announce them tomorrow. Tbh I haven't had many nominations at all. The nominations close at midday tomorrow

Really?! :eek: :frown: how many people have actually voted (roughly)? /: or is that classified information? :holmes:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Really?! :eek: :frown: how many people have actually voted (roughly)? /: or is that classified information? :holmes:

Classified :colone:

Spoiler

Might as well leave it to be honest. We can always make an A-Level thread nearer the time can't we? :smile: I think we'd also have to discuss the changeover with the current Y12's..

That's entirely up to you. You can yea. Don't do it near A level results day though - the forum is stupidly busy that day!
Your like a wild Pokémon.. You just randomly appear out of nowhere! :eek:

Hey :biggrin:

I was going to say I voted... But then... Yeah... It's classified... So I can't...
Reply 17
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I was going to say I voted... But then... Yeah... It's classified... So I can't...

Bit late now. :wink:
Original post by aefli
Bit late now. :wink:

I gathered, oh well... Only six people?! Come on!! I'm in year ten and I voted!!! -.-
Original post by Loz17
Classified :colone:

Spoiler

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you tell me how many have voted now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Spoiler

That's entirely up to you. You can yea. Don't do it near A level results day though - the forum is stupidly busy that day!

I'll speak to the other guys on the thread about it :smile: Don't worry - we won't do it on Results day :biggrin:

Latest