The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Fave student night out in Liverpool?

Where is your fave student place to go in Liverpool?

Medication has to be my favourite! So good. :biggrin:
Double Vision is pretty good too don't go as much as I used to though.
Been the Raz like twice, dirtiest place I've been in my life! But had a good night. You've gotta try a fat frog there!

Where do you like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Monday - Double Vision
Tuesday - Office is meant to be good but I haven't been. Jaxx is amazing, it has a bouncy castle and laughing castle (vodka+mixer 50p!)
Wednesday - Medication
Thursday - Arena (not a fan of the Raz, I have to say)
Friday - Mood/Krazyhouse
Avoid weekends too for the same reasons...Mood has to be my favourite club though and Cava is AMAZING!!
Liverpool
Visit website
jamie7
Monday - Double Vision
Tuesday - Office is meant to be good but I haven't been. Jaxx is amazing, it has a bouncy castle and laughing castle (vodka+mixer 50p!)
Wednesday - Medication
Thursday - Arena (not a fan of the Raz, I have to say)
Friday - Mood/Krazyhouse
Avoid weekends too for the same reasons...Mood has to be my favourite club though and Cava is AMAZING!!

A bouncy castle?! OMG! I knew i wanted to go to liverpool for a reason...!
Cava is so good :biggrin: And Slaters

Not too fussed on the Office or Mood.

I don't go out at the weekend much either.
Reply 4
monday - sportsa cafe £1 pint
tuesday - mischief
weds - medication
thurs - garlands
friday - flares/matthew street
sat - krazyhouse/le bateau
sunday - ship and mitre/excelsior - chill out a bit
Reply 5
wheres gud 4 rnb n hip-hop?
Reply 6
off the top of my head;

mon - dv
tues - office/jaxx
weds - dont go out on weds much
thurs - font quiz then jacaranda and/or garlands
fri - john moores
sat - time tunnel/chibuku
sun - john moores or garlands

slaters, korova, john moores, are all good places to start off in on any night
Le Bateau any day of week mate.. not as good as the underground in stoke if any of u are ever there... top indie action
Reply 8
Bumper on Friday is pretty good
Krazyhouse on a Thursday (prob my 2 best nites out in liverpool have been here)
DV
Time Tunnel
Im underage like but party like a student..This is how i see it.
The days i like in town are:
Sundays: Garlands
Tuesday: Jaxx
Thur: Garlands
Fri: Society/Mood
Saturday: Krazyhouse is good, but ive gone off it.

Best place for RnB is Mood, second floor easily.
Reply 10
For us it's:

Mon: Double Vision (never had a bad DV, it's always good - especially because I get free drinks off a certain sexy barman :wink: :eek: :redface:. I don't go every week, but most). Walkabout is good on Mondays.

Tues: Le Bateau/Society.

Weds: Medication or failing that, the cinema.

Thurs: The Raz sometimes (I have had mixed nights at the Raz, I usually enjoy it, but when it's too busy and you can't dance for people walking through you - then I don't like it). If we don't go to the Raz we go to Garlands. In the first semester we used to go Concert Sq (Krazyhouse/Modo) on thursday - the Raz much more this semester.

Friday: Don't go out on fridays. I *hate* this too, because at home fridays were always the night when everyone was out.

Sat: Time Tunnel (it's not a patch on DV, but town is disgusting on saturdays. ACCKK).

Sunday: Don't go out on sunday - who does?! Like, eww.

:biggrin:
wow hehe, those week plans sound like my first year! :p:

I got bored of the bog standard student nights incredibly quickly this year, and places like The Office/baa baa etc...meh, i dunno, they just weren't any fun this year! :frown: seems wierd because we'd go there every week to DV and KH, this year i've been like 3 times all together!

Luckily there are some much much better places to go out! :smile:
Monday in walkabout is great, with some fun games up on the stage. Always good for a laugh.
Tuesday at Brookhouse is okay. A pound a pint you cant really complain, but i always find that it is far to packed every week. The service is also crap.
Double Vision is amazing.. I've only been once, but I loved it! going again next Monday cause it's my birthday :biggrin:

Thursdays have to be spent either in the Walkabout, the Office or the Krazyhouse.. Tuesdays are supposed to be good in the Office, but I haven't been there on a Tuesday yet.. Cava is always a good choice for the first drink.. mmm, tequila...
Double Vision and Time Tunnel bore me, apart from the live lounge bit in the back occasionally. Le Bateau is cool on Wednesday and Bumper on a Thursday.
Reply 15
lessthanthree
sunday night is top gear night. failing that, brookhouse!

top gear :cool: Brookhouse is OK I guess, I've stolen some good things from there, innit.
Reply 16
Wed - Symphony 241
Thu - Kelly's Smithdown Road (Best pub in Liverpool!)
Fri - Krazyhouse
Sat - Le Bateau
Reply 17
Monday - Double vision :suith: :suith: :suith: love love love
Tuesday - Umm, not fussed about tuesdays but I tend to be at the Office/Jaxx
Weds - Medication
Thursdays - Bumper/Garlands/Krazy house
Friday - Le bateau :suith: :suith: :suith:
Saturday - Time Tunnel/Le Bateau
Sunday..i'm usually in a coma :smile:
Reply 18
OMG how much money do you guys get through on drink in a week!? (serious question lol) i'm thinking i may have to do some drink stealage, i'm going to be soo poor!! It will be amazing! :biggrin:
Reply 19
^^ That is impressive. I think I might actually be an alcoholic. I did a little test to see how I could cope without drink the other night. I poured a glass of chardonnay and put it on the coffee table. I sat and attempted to read Hello! Magazine to see how long I could resist the wine. I lasted 3 minutes :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest