The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park-ers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey people. I finally got a letter through the post which says I'm in Flat 5, Room 14 in Redwood.

I'm just worried about making my room smell with the cooking! When I visited, the guide there said they have "extra powerful" extractor fans to prevent this. :rolleyes:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
I'm in to Broadgate this September - somewhere in the 'Laurels' block which looked pretty swish (from the outside) when I went to visit.

Shamrock - surely the solution is just to shut your room door whenever people are cooking, and maybe open the kitchen window?
Reply 42
I suppose, but I kind of meant when I'm cooking in my room. Stuff like fish leaves a smell even if you ventilate the room well.
Reply 43
Ah, right... well, just be careful not to drop your sardines on toast :wink:
Reply 44
I'm in an ensuite room in mulberries. I'm doing medicine. hope theres another medic around broadgate lol otherwise im walking on my own lolol.
Reply 45
Another one in the best block! :wink: Yeah no doubt there's bound to be another medic in the block! There's 120 people living in Mulberries, remember!
I'm another Broadgate park undergraduate 1st year. Just looked at broadgatepark.co.uk, now I'm really excited! Looking forward to chillin with everyone. :cool:

Seeyou on 23rd! :biggrin:
Reply 47
is coppers any good? thats where i am, i'm doin law. *LOU*
Reply 48
It's actually a pretty nice block! About a minute's walk from the bar and close to Broadgate's exit to get to the uni :smile:
Reply 49
a minutes walk from the bar!! how convenient. :biggrin:
Reply 50
how many ppl in laurels, similar number to Mulberries?
cheers
x
Reply 51
Noo! Mulberries is about twice the size of laurels! I'd say around 60..ish
Reply 52
im in magnolia? hows that?

kes

ps it says 185/6 wth is does that mean?
Reply 53
Flat 185 Room 6
Reply 54
simeon
Flat 185 Room 6

you know wht the large standard room is like? and the block?
Reply 55
No idea to be honest. I never lived on BGP.

I just own the Bar and Shop.
Reply 56
Basically, Sim's the one that drains you of all your money on BGP! :wink:
[User No Longer Exists]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
I like to see it as a fair exchange, yes.
Reply 59
At Spar prices, Sim? Pah! Although it is excellent for when one runs out of cigarettes at 9:45 in the evening :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending