The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
clubbing abroad is always alot more casual....and clubs get VERY hot!!
For a lad....I'd say jeans (if you don't mind being ridicilously hot!) or like long shorts...like cropped trouser things...? maybe combats...that kinda thing??
You'd probably prefer a male perspective here...!
But I did go to Magaluf last year :smile:
and I'd say flip flops...defo not shoes...like I said its very casual!

Have a great time! :smile:
Greg1004
Hi
Im off to magaluf in a month...

When u going? and staying and so on....? xx
Reply 3
i doubt you'll wanna bring jeans.. maybe 1 pair
shorts in day.. shorts at night..
trainers clubbing as standard.. whatever
maybe a shirt if you really wanna push yourself out there but just a t-shirt will do.. too hot for anything more
Reply 4
lois-williams
When u going? and staying and so on....? xx

The same time you are!!! lol 2nd to the 9th July!!......hopefully shud be alreet!
Greg1004
The same time you are!!! lol 2nd to the 9th July!!......hopefully shud be alreet!

Ohh wicked. cant wait now.
where u stayin? and how many of u goin? also where u from?

haha sorry sounds like im interrigating u. :p: im really not lol xx
Reply 6
lois-williams
Ohh wicked. cant wait now.
where u stayin? and how many of u goin? also where u from?

haha sorry sounds like im interrigating u. :p: im really not lol xx

Lol its no bother at all!! emm thers 6 of us, all geordies (newcastle in case u didnt know lol :smile: ) emm and hotel im not too sure, me mate booked the whole thing and i payed my share!! thats about as much as i know.....
Same questions back really....what hotel you in?....How many of yous??..... :biggrin:
Greg1004
Lol its no bother at all!! emm thers 6 of us, all geordies (newcastle in case u didnt know lol :smile: ) emm and hotel im not too sure, me mate booked the whole thing and i payed my share!! thats about as much as i know.....
Same questions back really....what hotel you in?....How many of yous??..... :biggrin:

Ohh sounds good.
well im going out on 29th with three others, and staying in a hotel called Rosa del mar, but day after about 40+ of my mates are flying out and majority of them staying in fiesta jungla. :smile: and we're all welsh! ha!
Should be good, not long now :smile: xx
Most ppl in Maga dress casual, so for guys that would be normal trousers, jeans and a normal tshirt or shirt and shoes, whatever u feel like from flip flops to trainers. It can get really hot and the clubs can get extremely sticky therefore go for light clothes and nothing long sleeved.
just wear shorts and t-shirt really... And make sure you dont wear any smart footwear as your shoes always seemed to get completely trashed... O and im also going to magaluf on the 29th with about 25 of my mates haha...
Reply 10
A Ugandan Peanut
just wear shorts and t-shirt really... And make sure you dont wear any smart footwear as your shoes always seemed to get completely trashed... O and im also going to magaluf on the 29th with about 25 of my mates haha...

Hmm sweet, so like, combat shorts, and a decentish light t shirt shud be ok!!
How about wearing some half decent flip flops? or plimsoles? lol
Reply 11
lois-williams
Ohh sounds good.
well im going out on 29th with three others, and staying in a hotel called Rosa del mar, but day after about 40+ of my mates are flying out and majority of them staying in fiesta jungla. :smile: and we're all welsh! ha!
Should be good, not long now :smile: xx

LOL that sounds pretty sweet, just searched your hotel looks pretty sweet!!
im bit further into palma nova, so be walking past your place on route to get smashed!! :biggrin:

Ino i need to save bit money up still, i want all the money i can get!! :P
xx
Greg1004
LOL that sounds pretty sweet, just searched your hotel looks pretty sweet!!
im bit further into palma nova, so be walking past your place on route to get smashed!! :biggrin:

Ino i need to save bit money up still, i want all the money i can get!! :P
xx

Hehe when u pass our hotel come give us knock :P ha

ohh i kno, ive got about 400 hundered and need another 200+....:frown: Bad times!
Im aiming for about 60 euros a day, think thats reasonable for a girl..lol.
How long u going for? xx
A Ugandan Peanut

Ohh wicked.
where u lot from? sounds like theres gonna be a big crowd of us out there same time :p:
Where you staying? xx
we're all from Blackpool in Lancashire :smile: ..... Think we are staying in fiesta tropica if thats what its called.
There's like another 7 of my mates staying in jungala at same time aswell....
Can't wait gonna be mentalllll, just make sure you get to BCM everynight haha.. I think on the 29th Judge Jules is there and again on the next monday, and like clubland, dj sammy and few others are there in the same week.
Greg1004
Hmm sweet, so like, combat shorts, and a decentish light t shirt shud be ok!!
How about wearing some half decent flip flops? or plimsoles? lol

Yea that should be absolutely fine, that's what everyone else wears anyway so shouldn't be a problem. Just be prepared to get your plimsolls a bit trashed, especially in like the foam party's cus last year mine got stained from all the foamy water. Think i might just wear flip flops, but problem with that is they will most likely not to be on my feet by end of night haha...
Reply 16
lois-williams
Hehe when u pass our hotel come give us knock :P ha

ohh i kno, ive got about 400 hundered and need another 200+....:frown: Bad times!
Im aiming for about 60 euros a day, think thats reasonable for a girl..lol.
How long u going for? xx

might have to take you up on that, give you a knock then hot the clubs!! :P

hmm im aiming for the same sort of amount of money as i dont plan on eating to much!!! so mainly just booze and some snacks!! guna abuse my body through the night might aswell abuse it through the day!! :smile:
Im there for Tiesto!! YEYYY :P
Im only there for a week, dont think i could afford much more tho tbh!!
xx
Reply 17
A Ugandan Peanut
few others are there in the same week.

Tiesto playing sometime in July :p: I'm going 6th -17th July staying in fiesta sahara or something like this :smile: 12 lads should be pretty frantic :biggrin:
Reply 18
Shorts and T-shirts I wore most nights.
Sometimes a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Also, with foam/water parties, wear light clothes and have a pair of decent trainers for the night (they will get wet).

I would say go to all the main clubs, but Sugar bar at the bottom of the street is really good to start the night off.
A Ugandan Peanut
we're all from Blackpool in Lancashire :smile: ..... Think we are staying in fiesta tropica if thats what its called.
There's like another 7 of my mates staying in jungala at same time aswell....
Can't wait gonna be mentalllll, just make sure you get to BCM everynight haha.. I think on the 29th Judge Jules is there and again on the next monday, and like clubland, dj sammy and few others are there in the same week.

Aww cool, your mates in jungla will be there with most of my mates then, around 40+ of them. ha.
Fiesta Tropico is right by Jungla as well so that should be good. im stayin about 5mins walk away so not too far, might pop in to jungla a few times :smile:
Mega excited now :p: :p: xx

Latest