The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Either one tbh. I could do with either.
I like 'em ugly on the outside and on the inside, personality-wise! Let me slap those rolls of fat, baby, I wanna nibble your nosehairs while we kiss. You killed my dog because I smiled at another woman? I'll get over the dog, he didn't have your sweaty sexual monobrow. I'm an addict, an ugloholic!
Reply 3
They like girls that don't strive to be something they're not.
Cute and Pretty for me tbh. The Hot and Beautiful type would be too good for me, i wouldn't try to get with them ever. They just seem too fiesty, even though i would give them one!

But i'd describe my girlfriend as hot and beautiful, but she isn't the type of person that you described in the description :smile: because shes quite fragile and petite :smile:.
Reply 5
generic hybrid
I like 'em ugly on the outside and on the inside, personality-wise! Let me slap those rolls of fat, baby, I wanna nibble your nosehairs while we kiss. You killed my dog because I smiled at another woman? I'll get over the dog, he didn't have your sweaty sexual monobrow. I'm an addict, an ugloholic!

Holy shi-

:woo:
Either. Depends on the individual- I don't think everyone falls into those categories. For example, you can be "cute" and yet mature and sophisticated. Just depends who you click with, if you try and categorise people and reject them on those grounds you'll risk missing out on finding someone who's right for you.
Vagina.
Breasts.

Nothing else matters.
:smile:
I don't categorise people... I like people for who/what they are.
Reply 9
I dont mind either, but its important to have a nice personality :smile:
i like a girl that can stand on her own two feet. not begging for my money, you know
preferably attractive, but a pussy is compulsory :awesome:
Isn't pretty = beautiful?

Nonetheless I like cute and pretty. But I'd never turn down a hottie.
Reply 12
I don't fit into either of these categories :frown: :emo:
S_123
I don't fit into either of these categories :frown: :emo:

Me neither.....:frown:
just_freckle
Me neither.....:frown:

Nice Lie

S_123
I don't fit into either of these categories :frown:

Nice Lie
Cute, I guess. I don't deal with beautiful/hot women very well. They make me nervous :s-smilie:
Advanced Subsidiary
Nice Lie

:confused: I don't understand....
Reply 17
cute and pretty - with cute being mainly personality.

most pretty women I find 'pretty' dont wear any makeup (and even better if they have brown hair!); of course, that's imo.
Reply 18
Advanced Subsidiary
Nice Lie

Nice Lie

just_freckle
:confused: I don't understand....

Neither do I.

The OP said:
ommm
Cute as in small, petite and fragile or gorgeous as in mature, fashionable and sophisticated?

I am short but not petite but I don't look mature or sophisticated either. So how am I lying? :confused:
Reply 19
A mixture of both is nice. I can understand how some guys would find the hot/beautiful type intimidating though.

Latest

Trending

Trending