The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've had a Desire since mid-Monday, used 363 MB already, not exactly heavy usage really.
Reply 2
lol I like this.

OP, 100MB isn't much, but what do you plan on using your phone for? If you're going to check email once every couple of days, fine. If you're going to watch YouTube videos in your breaks, probably not.
Reply 3
Zeroslav
I've had a Desire since mid-Monday, used 363 MB already, not exactly heavy usage really.

Poor guy. This is why you never get an android phone with orange :p:

Virgin ftw, I get a gig of data it's cheap as piss afterwards :proud:
Reply 4
Call them up and speak to someone who works there, try and get it up to 500MB as G8D said. And 100mb isn't a lot, what kinda stuff do you use the internet on your phone for?
Reply 5
Nothos
Poor guy. This is why you never get an android phone with orange :p:

Virgin ftw, I get a gig of data it's cheap as piss afterwards :proud:

I'm on T-Mobile bud, 3GB! I'm slowly setting up a nice map of networks to use instead though, currently trying to covertly find my works WPA key.. it's a task and a half!
Reply 6
Cant you just ask?
I get 1GB a month, use around 100-150MB. That's facebook everyday, downloading apps, TSR, eBuddy and other random sites.
I had a HTC Desire on Orange, and used about 250mb in a week, i then switched to an iPhone 3GS and used 100 in about 3 weeks and i was using it more lol. Anyway 100 isn't enough i would say.
Mobile websites 10-20 minutes each day with pictures, animations, sounds all turned off. You get also email each day. Avoid switching on images and you can use a lot for 100MB.

Latest